PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brett: We are begging you, please do not retire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

groundgame

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
ESPN.com:....."I don't feel I have anything else to prove. Do I have to redeem myself for the last five games? No. I could be trying to do that until I'm 60 years old.... I'm disappointed with the last five games, sure, but I know I did everything I could have.'

Brett: I know you are a little down over the "last 5 games" of the season, oops, I mean four of the last five games because, for some strange reason, after the final game loss
v. Miami, you did not seem down at all. I read today that you mention, like last year,
you need time to think about whether you will come back to play next or not. Please play for the Jets next year. If your arm did not tire near the end, you were a sure-fire pick to be the league's MVP.

Last edited:
I wonder how big an impact his injury really had on him this year. Because if his arm died the last 3rd of the year and his injury had little to no effect on him, then there would be no reason for him to come back.

I'd still love him in Minnesota for a year if healthy.

I wonder how big an impact his injury really had on him this year. Because if his arm died the last 3rd of the year and his injury had little to no effect on him, then there would be no reason for him to come back.

Why do you hate the Vikings so much?

:bricks:

Seriously I'll pass on having Lord Favrequad anywhere near the Vikes. I do hear however that the Detriot Fails are always looking for an QB.... well that and pretty much a team that might possibly win a game or two as well.

be careful what you wish for man. id rather him retire. he struggled late, but he still has some left. id much rather kellen clemens or ratliff start against us than favre

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes