PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brett Favre receives lifetime achievement award

Status
Not open for further replies.
best line ...

and even more meaningful than the MVP Award the Miami Dolphins gave him this year for single-handedly ensuring their division title over the Jets.

best line ...

The part before it is better...:
Though Favre was too busy texting his publicist (Chris Mortensen) to address all 128 media outlets he invited to the event, he did claim that the accolade is far greater than the Biggest Distraction Award the Minnesota Vikings have given him for two straight seasons...

The Vikings are going to wish for the happier, "Moss-mooning-the-crowd" days !

Yesterday walking through Penn Station NYC I overheard a female Packer fan on her phone inviting someone to a party where everyone brings all of their Favre memorabilia and throws it in a bonfire.

I was going to guess the AARP, for showing retirement can be fun. over and over.

lol i like what stephen colbert said

brett farve is attempting to un-retire again and become a viking even tho they are the arch rivals of his once long time team, packers fans would like to help farve become a viking by putting him on a boat setting it off to sea, and then setting it on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back