PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brees to Saints and Leinart to Jets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Does Brees going to New Orleans increases the Jets' chances of grabbing Leinart in the draft?

Will the AFC East have the best QB's in Brady, Culpepper, and Leinart (or Cutler)?

The third mock draft that CNNSI.com released earlier today has already been changed this afternoon to predict the Saints swapping picks with the Jests and the Jersey-B team picking up Leinart with the #2 pick. Not that THAT means anything, just interesting message board fodder. ;)

So let's say you're the Bills, and at #8 you have your choice of 2 of the top 3 QBs. Are you tempted?

mikey said:
Does Brees going to New Orleans increases the Jets' chances of grabbing Leinart in the draft?

Will the AFC East have the best QB's in Brady, Culpepper, and Leinart (or Cutler)?

I can see the Jets getting a QB now I would be surprised if they drafted D'Brickashaw Ferguson with what happened today and I wonder if they are
still showing interest in Patrick Ramsay.

Is Cutler this year's Rivers or the real deal. I think he's the real deal. I think that the Jets might trade up and choose Cutler.

mikey said:

Why don't we let Leinart take a few snaps in the NFL before we put him in Canton.

I don't see Culpepper as a "best" QB by any stretch of the imagination, particularly coming off major three-ligament knew reconstruction.

mgteich said:
Is Cutler this year's Rivers or the real deal. I think he's the real deal. I think that the Jets might trade up and choose Cutler.

Rivers hasnt really gotten a chance though...

He could be amazing

Surely now Leinhart ends up at the Titans.

mikey said:

Winning the East is going to be easier than i thought. Culpepper does not process info very fast ala Bledsoe, the Bills do not have a good QB, and the Jets have Penny noodlearm or a rookie starting this year. I like it.

Miami has improved greatly, including at QB. Brees would have been a much better choice for them, but Culpepper is a HUGE upgrade for a team that was within a game of the playoffs.

Boston Boxer said:
Winning the East is going to be easier than i thought. Culpepper does not process info very fast ala Bledsoe, the Bills do not have a good QB, and the Jets have Penny noodlearm or a rookie starting this year. I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down