PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brees to Miami?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/sports/14034569.htm

Every season brings more proof of the utter mystery involved in finding quarterbacks. To remind himself of this, Scott Pioli, New England's director of player personnel, keeps a photo on his desk of the team's fifth-round pick in 2000. This was the player taken ahead of Tom Brady. His name is Dave Stachelski. He never played a down for the Patriots.

"If it was so smart to pick Brady," Pioli said at the Super Bowl two years ago, "why didn't I pick him earlier than the sixth round?"

I doubt it. Bress dosent have the arm Saban likes for his offense.

I don't know. It seems to me that Brees would be a great addition for the Dolphins and make them that much more as a threat for the division title.

363839 said:
I don't know. It seems to me that Brees would be a great addition for the Dolphins and make them that much more as a threat for the division title.

I thought Brees played well when SD whipped our butts the last time around.

363839 said:

Brees has a strong arm. Maybe not a cannon but he can throw a nice deep ball

This is one of the deals rumored to be all but signed at this point.

Brees will be in Dolphins camp tomorrow morning for a meeting....

Kevin Mawae will be in today...

Sam Adams was in yesterday....

ya

Ya either brees or the minnisota sex boat man! I think SD is stupid to let him get away for an unknown commodity in Rivers (although they are paying him a ton). If the fins get a half decent QB, they will do well next year!

I really thought it was a mistake for SD to let Brees go so easily. IMO, the guy is a very good QB who, with the right team could be a definite superbowl contender. I'm not happy that he might come to our division. Facing him twice a year is not appealing to me at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back