PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breer thanks PatsFans in his goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad that he's leaving - although I am happy for him - and leaving us with the numerous hacks that we all know about. Reiss is all that's left that I care for.

nice work. He did a good job and will be missed. Best of luck in Dallas, Albert.

Very sad that he's leaving - although I am happy for him - and leaving us with the numerous hacks that we all know about. Reiss is all that's left that I care for.

I'm shocked. ;)

Classy guy-I'll really miss his blog; he really did a great job breaking things down.

I'm shocked. ;)
I just don't think any others bring anything to the table. I am OK with Tomase (minus the sources) from a "fan drinking a beer" perspective but he doesn't really provide anything that you or I couldn't. And no-one at the ProJo does anything for me.

A very nice farewell by Breer. Though now it sucks. I don't even like Reiss much...the sports media is worse than ever in Boston!

I might actually start reading the Dallas Morning New now that Breer is working for them. Until now, I've not bothered because their subscription service people are jerks who made me feel like I was insulting them for not accepting their offers even after I told them 5 times to stop calling...

Hey - Albert... if you're reading this, you did a damn fine job around here... quietly, without a lot of hype, providing just good reporting and insights

I think I started with NO opinion about you whatsoever (as opposed to Tomase - for whom I had a negative opinion) both of you guys, individually and as a team have turned me around. Not that you should really care, but still, you did a good job and it's not been unnoticed.

Good luck.

JSP

Breer was fun to read glad to hear he will blogg at metrowest for a few weeks till he is gone.

Tip of the hat right back at you, Bert Breer. You will go far.

Thank you for your informative blogging.

Sorry to see Breer go. Wish him the best.

We've lost Curran and Breer now, hopefully we can keep Reiss for awhile.

Breer will most definitely be missed. He's been great. Best of luck to him.

Good luck Albert. Hope to have you back on the Pats beat real soon.

Patsfans -- here's what Albert had to say recently about BB.

Albert Breer
"With all sincerity I believe Bill Belichick is a big part of this for me. For me, one of the keys was listening in the press conferences. I look at him as being the Albert Einstein of football and I feel fortunate that I was there to ask questions and learn the game of football from him. I really do love football and I'm a football guy and so I'm forever indebted to Bill Belichick. I feel so luck to have covered him."
~ Boston Sports Media Watch

Good luck Albert. Hope to have you back on the Pats beat real soon.

Patsfans -- here's what Albert had to say recently about BB.

Albert Breer
"With all sincerity I believe Bill Belichick is a big part of this for me. For me, one of the keys was listening in the press conferences. I look at him as being the Albert Einstein of football and I feel fortunate that I was there to ask questions and learn the game of football from him. I really do love football and I'm a football guy and so I'm forever indebted to Bill Belichick. I feel so luck to have covered him."
~ Boston Sports Media Watch

I really do hope he comes back to cover the Pats eventually. He's a local guy and grew up in this area, probably has plenty of roots here, so it's not much of a stretch to assume he'll be back at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes