PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breer provides transcription of Brady on WEEI this AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great interview, but I long for the days of interviews like this: "We're not thinking about last year. We're just concentrating on one game at a time this season", instead of interviews like: "There isn't a day that I don't think about the way last season ended".

Great interview, but I long for the days of interviews like this: "We're not thinking about last year. We're just concentrating on one game at a time this season", instead of interviews like: "There isn't a day that I don't think about the way last season ended".

That's a good point now that you mention it. Maybe I just wasn't paying as close attention to his answers before, but since the undefeated season I've noticed Brady is a lot more forthcoming in the media. The first time I noticed it was the pre-superbowl 42 interview where he was responding to Plaxico's prediction of 21-17 Giants. Brady said something like (paraphrasing), "We're only gonna score 17 points? Is Plax gonna play defense?"

Joking obviously, but it seems like in the early days of Brady and the Pats, the response would have been something like, "They have a tough defense and a good football team. I'm sure they're confident and we're going to have to be ready."

Not sure what it means, but it's an interesting dynamic change.

That's a good point now that you mention it. Maybe I just wasn't paying as close attention to his answers before, but since the undefeated season I've noticed Brady is a lot more forthcoming in the media. The first time I noticed it was the pre-superbowl 42 interview where he was responding to Plaxico's prediction of 21-17 Giants. Brady said something like (paraphrasing), "We're only gonna score 17 points? Is Plax gonna play defense?"

Joking obviously, but it seems like in the early days of Brady and the Pats, the response would have been something like, "They have a tough defense and a good football team. I'm sure they're confident and we're going to have to be ready."

Not sure what it means, but it's an interesting dynamic change.

Well, that wasn't really what I meant by that post, but I can see where you're coming from though. What I meant was that I want to see them get back to winning Super Bowls as opposed to NOT winning Super Bowls. :cool:

Well, that wasn't really what I meant by that post, but I can see where you're coming from though. What I meant was that I want to see them get back to winning Super Bowls as opposed to NOT winning Super Bowls. :cool:

Haha, agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back