PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breer makes case for Branch to come back--do we want him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF he gets cut

IF he can still play

IF they can find a mutually acceptable compensation level

Under those circumstances, I see no reason why he shouldn't come back.

We need someone who is still a legitimate threat and maybe could grow into the #1 spot while Moss fades away.
We do but we can also use a veteran who Brady knows and trusts. We can still draft a hotshot rookie this year or in next year's stud laden WR draft. But in September we would be a better team with Branch. Even without Welker to start, Moss, Branch, Edelman would be alright.

If the price tag on branch is cheap enough I think it could make sense on a 1 yr deal like we did with Dante stallworth. He complimented the other recievers and branch maybe could do a similar job.

How about if he apologizes? What he did was the equivalent of extortion and could have cost us a Super bowl during a year he was under contract.

Haven't read the whole thread yet, but I ABSOLUTELY WANT HIM. He's smart, knows the system, has a sympatico with # 12 that few have displayed. He's a PERFECT fit and get-able at a decent price. This is, imo, THE no-brainer of the off-season. Get it done, BB.

VERY disappointed we didn't land Bobby April.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back