Breer/Guregian: Maroney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Box_O_Rocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/patriots/?p=1257
Here’s why I don’t think Laurence Maroney’s shoulder injury is serious enough to cost him any part of this season:

Because if it was, the Patriots would’ve better prepared themselves to go forward without him.
http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/patriots/?p=1258
Compared with a month ago, when I spoke with Laurence Maroney during Kevin Faulk’s Celebrity Softball game in Brockton, he loosened up quite a bit when it came to discussing his surgically repaired shoulder.

After issuing a brief warning to reporters who attended the commercial he was filming for Reebok and Modell’s sporting goods store at Madison Park Technical High School yesterday, basically saying he wasn’t going to talk at all about the shoulder, the Pats running back offered some information that will make Patriot fans feel a little bit better about his prospects as the feature back this season.

When asked if he was on track for the start of training camp on July 27th, he provided this answer: “Everything is looking on pace to me. I don’t have a projection. I’ll be out there hopefully when I get out there, but until then, I’m going to work hard every day to get better.”

Apparently, he had second thoughts on expressing his Hollywood fantasies, as he said later, "I might have thought that at one time..." Amazing, even Kool-Aide drinks the Kool-Aide.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes