PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breer: Do the Jets have room to complain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Breer:Do the Jets have room to complain?

Thank you, Bert Breer. We've been yelling that here for the past 48 hours already.

Yup... pot, meet kettle.

There are times when it's best to just not say anything. Ryan ought to have more of those times. :cool:

"It would seem to be, particularly after Darrelle Revis had spent much of the afternoon making Moss about as relevant on most plays as some dude in section 331."

Did anyone actually watch the game? Did you see the replay where they showed they deep pass to welker and litteraly 4 jets were all watching Moss. Id say he was pretty relevant.

"It would seem to be, particularly after Darrelle Revis had spent much of the afternoon making Moss about as relevant on most plays as some dude in section 331."

Did anyone actually watch the game? Did you see the replay where they showed they deep pass to welker and litteraly 4 jets were all watching Moss. Id say he was pretty relevant.

This whole Moss- Revis thing is spiraling out of control. Revis did well vs Moss 1:1 in the times Revis was on a island. But he had help all over the place. Goodness.

Dude is a schmuck... I like how the jets fans/ everyone elses fans are in an uproar over NE taking a shot... but it's ok that the jests rushed 7 (Which I just read about for the first time in that article).

Oh well... If you can't beat 'em, ***** about 'em lol.

Not only did I not have a problem with this, I wanted it. I can't stand the Jets, and I hope the Patriots do everything they can, every play, every game to humiliate them. I like the fact that Brady, Moss and the coaches seem to hate the Jets as much as I do. If the Jets don't like it, they can try to do something about it. This isn't high school. I wanted the Patriots to score, go for two, do an on-sides kick, then throw it downfield again. There, now I feel better.

Last edited:

Brady audibled to the wrong play.

[Longest Yard] He should have rifled the ball into Bart Scott's groin, then the entire team should have piled on like they were scrambling for a fumble. [/Longest Yard]

I bet that would have brought a tear to Rexy's eye.

This whole Moss- Revis thing is spiraling out of control. Revis did well vs Moss 1:1 in the times Revis was on a island. But he had help all over the place. Goodness.
It's as if not just Revis, but the entire Jets team - including their HC - were so intent on winning that battle that they all forgot to focus on winning the war.

I would also say that the TD that Moss caught when he was one on one with Revis was pretty relevant, too.

That tells me that they were trying to put pressure on Brady to take a shot at him. Why else would they send the house?

That tells me that they were trying to put pressure on Brady to take a shot at him. Why else would they send the house?

I wouldn't say that. Do you think Bill and Brady were going deep to give a big middle finger to the Jets? I think they were just playing the game and you see Moss open you throw him the ball. You see a chance where a blitz will work you send it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes