PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breer chat today at the Globe

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
I think they've got a very good shot to beat Baltimore this week. And I think there's also a very good chance that the next result (in San Diego) would be the worst playoff loss of the Belichick Era. Have fun at the game

ouch.............

Re: Breer chat today at the globe.

ouch.............

Didn't realize that the Pats were playing the '84 49ers or '85 Bears in the div.

This guy is the second coming of Mike Felger. Secret Pats hater!

ouch.............

We managed to beat the Chargers in the playoffs with Troy Brown playing DB and with Reche Caldwell and Jabar Gaffney as WRs. I think this team is a bit better than that.

This guy is the second coming of Mike Felger. Secret Pats hater!

I dont hold it against them it seems when talking about the Pats, both Gasper and Breer have an edge to their commentary.

Last edited:

I dont hold it against them it seems when talking about the Pats, both Gasper and Breer have an edge to their commentary.

Honestly I am way beyond caring what any of these fools have to say.

The Pats are getting bashed everywhere this week, but that's ok. They usually end up playing great after a week of criticism!

The Pats are getting bashed everywhere this week, but that's ok. They usually end up playing great after a week of criticism!

+1. The more bashing the better. The more people doubt these guys, the better they generally play.

Agreed. No one circles the wagons better then the Pats!

A 10-6 team that played inconsistent football all season long lost it's #1 offensive target. Pointing that out, and downgrading that team's playoff prospects as a result, is hardly "bashing".

A 10-6 team that played inconsistent football all season long lost it's #1 offensive target. Pointing that out, and downgrading that team's playoff prospects as a result, is hardly "bashing".

I was going to rip you for semantics, but then I thought about it... the WORST lost of the BB era would be an 11 point loss wouldn't it? (previous is 10 points to Denver, then 4 to Indy and 3 to Giants).

I'm sure he was implying more of a blowout, but technically they don't have to lose that badly for him to be right.

i guess they should go home.....:eek:

Yeah, I know. Why even bother to show up to work the next 10 days?

Can someone please help me out? I haven't watched enough Chargers to understand why (aside from their winning streak) they get so much hype. Yes, they've got Phil and Antonio, and Jackson seems to have had a career (changing?) year, and they've got Sproles and Tomlinson. How are they on the lines? Is their defense any better than it was in previous years?

Can someone please help me out? I haven't watched enough Chargers to understand why (aside from their winning streak) they get so much hype. Yes, they've got Phil and Antonio, and Jackson seems to have had a career (changing?) year, and they've got Sproles and Tomlinson. How are they on the lines? Is their defense any better than it was in previous years?

I think it's due more to the fact that the Chargers are peaking at the perfect time and have a ton of momentum going into the playoffs. People are also surprised that Rivers looks like he's joining the ranks of the elite QBs--it still remains to be seen whether he can get it done in the playoffs.

:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes