PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breakout Game for Chad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from a Gaffney-esque awakening, it seems unlikely.
And really, who cares, the guy is about 43rd out of 53 on the roster. He may have planted the girl Edleman molested in order to stay active.

And really, who cares, the guy is about 43rd out of 53 on the roster. He may have planted the girl Edleman molested in order to stay active.

Lmao :) .....

:rofl:.........

I hope so b/c I grow tired after seeing a thread about this each week.

Breakout so this thread can go away:)

I hope Price can play. Price is never healthy:(

what is the Price for porcelain these days?

why are you never healthy?:eek:

Last edited:
Hi,

My real name is Bernie Madoff. I have some excellent investment opportunities suitable for someone with your perspective on life. Please PM me.

Your friend,
Bernie

LMFAO this entire day and last night has been a forum full of LOL's We certainly cannot forget about the Pope and how he made his blessing for Brady to rupture his spleen.

This has been an interesting week full of bridge jumpers, loons and pessimists...

PWP, (Bernie) ty so much for that LAUGH :)

Last edited:
Chad has been chatty this morning on Twitter. Was BOB's unusually public talking up of TP a distraction to take the pressure off Ocho?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:..... Why sure ;)

Dude please put down the bong and walk away. It will be a shock if he even catches one pass today.

Johnson is Branch insurance, nothing more. Brady is looking at Welker, Hernandez, Gronkowski, Branch, the RB's... maybe even Price, before him.

welll if he doesnt break out today, he never will...

its kind of funny/sad we have this thread every week since the start of the season....sadly I just dont think its gonna happen. theres a better chance that Taylor price has a breakout game before Ochocinco

Price can't get on the field due to injury. Guess the 2-3 snaps a game is really wearing on him...

Ochocinco's presence on the field hurts this offense. I still don't understand why BB keeps playing him even though he was so quick to cut ties with Galloway.

Bahahahaha! I really liked the other posters Madoff joke but this one made me laugh out loud!

Please please cut Ochostinko he hurts the offense, He is useless

Please please cut Ochostinko he hurts the offense, He is useless
That is crap.

This was his best game in terms of running routes and looking sharp.

Brady's throws and decision-making was poor.

That was the 09 Brady today. He is either hurt, or doesn't trust anyone other than his TE's and Welker

Chad has been chatty this morning on Twitter. Was BOB's unusually public talking up of TP a distraction to take the pressure off Ocho?

Well we saw what kind of impact he had -- ZERO. I don't know why he can't get on the same page with Brady. He had 5 targets and no receptions.

They certainly tried to make it his breakout game. Brady was coaching him up like a rookie after that failed 3rd down in the 4th.

Well we saw what kind of impact he had -- ZERO. I don't know why he can't get on the same page with Brady. He had 5 targets and no receptions.

Maybe cause Brady played like horsesh*t? Ocho was open by 5 yards for a 40 yard TD but Brady threw yet another duck.

He can't get it. Try to unload him on someone else this offseason.

He would've had around 4 catches plus a TD if Brady had been on his game today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes