PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breakout Game for Chad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QB12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Chad has been chatty this morning on Twitter. Was BOB's unusually public talking up of TP a distraction to take the pressure off Ocho?

Last edited:
I love 85 and at the time thought the trade was a great move but I've given up on him being having any significant impact. I'd be shocked if he does anything more than 20-25 catches on the year and maybe a garbage TD or 2. Last week was a perfect opportunity for him to have a breakout even though he hasn't been great against PIT. They were just daring us to throw it deep and the only shot Brady took at him was all out sad.

This is the Nth in a series of recurring post headlines

Just give up the hope on this one

I was giving him until the Pitt game. Hopeless now.

Yawn......What time is it?

:idontgetit: I'm not sure if it is the scheme or 85 but give it up already ..... :scream:

If he does finally start to get it, I imagine it will be in December or the playoffs. It's a pretty big "IF", though.

its kind of funny/sad we have this thread every week since the start of the season....sadly I just dont think its gonna happen. theres a better chance that Taylor price has a breakout game before Ochocinco

Ain't gonna happen. What you've seen is what they got when they flushed $6M down the drain.

Mods perhaps make a single thread to catch all of these 'breakout week for 85?' threads. Do we really need this each week...

Mods perhaps make a single thread to catch all of these 'breakout week for 85?' threads. Do we really need this each week...

Every week is Chad's week to break out. Get with the program!;)

dont think brady trusts him too much. he will throw a triple/double covered welker or branch right now so dont think chad is going to do much.

I still continue to believe the Pats are waiting to unleash Ocho. Keep him fresh, healthy, under the radar, and hungry when they gear up for their playoff run.

:singing: Keep him fresh, healthy, under the radar, and hungry when they gear up for their playoff run.

Hi,

My real name is Bernie Madoff. I have some excellent investment opportunities suitable for someone with your perspective on life. Please PM me.

Your friend,
Bernie

Hi,

My real name is Bernie Madoff. I have some excellent investment opportunities suitable for someone with your perspective on life. Please PM me.

Your friend,
Bernie

Still half a season left. We shall see.

For efficiency, could we make this a sticky?

Ocho can be David Tyree today ... as many catches all day as he has had all season.

:bricks::bricks::bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye