PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breaking News we got Stallworth..

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will now trade up and get Calvin Johnson also because obviously Brady threatened to keep having kids until we signed him some recievers....

Super .. This is awesome... We are now set at WR... :rocker:

ESPNews has picked up the story...

:woohoo: :eat3: Our offense will be everywhere,all led by Tom Brady,are you kidding me? :rocker:

This deal probably contains some language that will protect the Pats if he gets suspended...

Stallworth gives Brady a legit veteran deep threat. The inury history is a bit of a concern though. Hopefully, he'll stay on the field...

This also puts a end to the Randy Moss talk.. :eek:

The hits just keep on comin......

Now if we can get Edge......

I'm with you. Grab Hartwell for short money now!

The draft can be:

1st Round: S and the monster ILB of the future
3rd Round: CB
The rest: Let BB/Pioli work their magic.

Why the hell am I paying $10 a month for http://patriots.scout.com/ when I can get the latest news on Stallworth on ESPN for FREE?!?!?

W T F!!! In the words of DR. EVIL....THROW ME A BONE PEOPLE!!!!

Just the inevitable comparison to Deion..

Pretty close, even though they are different types of receivers.

I don't know much about Stallworth and I don't ever remember seeing him play. In what way is he a different receiver than Branch? Is this guy a true burner? What other receiver in the NFL would you compare him to?

I can't take this substance abuse stuff seriously. It's supposed to stay confidential and somehow it gets leaked when he becomes a free agent. Many have theorized that it may have been done by the Eagles trying to drag down his market value.*

This is a huge move. I can't wait to see what this team does with a deep threat - it opens up the possibility of a much more productive running backs, tight ends and underneath game.

Now, lock up Asante to a long term deal and I believe we're done in free agency for the year.

*Note to Ron Borges, not my original thought, remember to credit your sources!!

Wow.

This certainly seems to spell the end for Troy Brown though. Hopefully he'll be content to ride the shadow roster, sure would be nice to have him as an injury replacement.

Wow you guys are fast...I love this site.

Great move, lotta dough, but great move. He'll open things up. This has been one of the coolest weeks ever.

This deal probably contains some language that will protect the Pats if he gets suspended...

Stallworth gives Brady a legit veteran deep threat. The inury history is a bit of a concern though. Hopefully, he'll stay on the field...

I agree about the contract. There is no way the Pats are going to get burned financially if he gets suspended. The only concern is the potential for him to miss crucial games for us.

Can someone refresh my memory what was the gurantee number for Branch?? Stalworth is getting 12 mill gurantee, is it about the same???

if this deal is for 12 million guarenteed over 6 years, this is great because daniel graham got 15 million guarenteed over 5 years and drew bennett got a similar deal to stallworths. so this is market price

So we got 2 of the top 10 fA according to Len P of ESPN.??? !! And who says the Pats dont spend the money...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down