Breaking News we got Stallworth..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrylS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
FWIW, according to ESPN he is coming to us for 6 years.

http://sports-ak.espn.go.com/nfl/index

BREAKING NEWS Alert
Stallworth, Patriots agree to deal
Free-agent receiver Donte' Stallworth has agreed to terms with the Patriots on a six-year contract, a league source tells ESPN.com's Michael Smith. Financial terms are not yet known. The Dolphins, Titans and Eagles also were seeking to sign Stallworth.

Dante has signed for real!!!

Michael Smith broke the news on ESPN. It can be seen on their web page. Great move. No need to draft a WR.

Awesome.....another hole - filled babay!!!

Free-agent receiver Donte' Stallworth has agreed to terms with the Patriots on a six-year contract believed to be worth a little more than $30 million, a league source tells ESPN.com's Michael Smith. The former Eagle also turned down the Dolphins and titans

http://sports-ak.espn.go.com/nfl/index

Last edited:
That is good news. Looks like they look somewhere besides WR in the 1st round draft.

Re: Dante has sighned for real!!!

Actually saw this as breaking news on ESPN....GOOD!!

IS IT TRUE?? :singing: :singing:

Damn, I figured I saw this on ESPN like right as it happened and I'd come over here and be the first to post it, but you guys are fast as hell. Definitely a good way to start sunday......

Go Pats!

I really hope it is incentive laden and back loaded. But with 12 mil guaranteed I don't think it is.

Last edited:
awesome period for us Pats Fans...

Great news!

Yess! Our offense just morphed from very good to among the best. A deep threat was the icing on our cake! :rocker:

Any links???

NO offense

That is good news. Looks like they look somewhere besides WR in the 1st round draft.

I'll say. WR is now a position of strength. Stallworth the burner. Caldwell and Gaffney the talented vets. Welker the quick slot man. Jackson a future Eric Moulds if he fully recovers. That is quite a stable of receivers.

Really not sure about Troy now. I would guess that he'll retire.

Funny how we all thought we would lose out once he didn't immediately sign. We are not playing around this year, are we.....

Is this a dream? Did we really sign all this talent the last 10 days? Please don't let this guy be the next Donald Hayes.

Good now we can end this goddam talk about WR's.

Bam is NOT happy!

Nice pick-up. Time to air out Brady's arm. It will now take two or three passes, instead of 6-8, to get the ball in the endzone.

I don't think that's the signing bonus the Pats had in mind but looks like Drew did a good job negotiating for his client.

And wait till we hear that he turned down more money elsewhere to play here for a championship.

That sucks, no comp picks in next years' draft. :)

The hits just keep on comin......

Now if we can get Edge......

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill