PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breaking News On The G-men!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

C'est La Vie

Banned
Reaction score
Rumor has it, they are actually PLANNING on showing up for the game. Apparently, things are status quo in the Meadowlands. Game planning, practicing, preparing. These guys actually think they belong on the same field!!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Last edited:
yeah yeah yeah, we've heard the same thing all season long. Excuse us for being confident when our team is 18-0 facing a team we beat a month ago.

Rumor has it, they are actually PLANNING on showing up for the game. Apparently, things are status quo in the Meadowlands. Game planning, practicing, preparing. These guys actually think they belong on the same field!!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

This is sad. Your posts were much more coherent and witty when you were a Colts troll than are as a replacement Giants troll.

yeah yeah yeah, we've heard the same thing all season long. Excuse us for being confident when our team is 18-0 facing a team we beat a month ago.

I don't blame "you" for being confident. Although "you" have nothing to do with how the Pats will perform. The point is, folks seem pretty upset that anyone has the gall, including the Giants themselves, to think the NY team has a shot.

He's French, what do you expect?

Went from rooting for the Dolts to a 10-6 team. I guess he's just getting prepared for next season when Dungy will be flying in from Tampa on Friday afternoons.

Guys have some fun. It's loosesy goosey this week. Next week is the time to start geetting serious. For now, chill.

Comedy genius.

Whatever happened to comedy genius?

I don't blame "you" for being confident. Although "you" have nothing to do with how the Pats will perform. The point is, folks seem pretty upset that anyone has the gall, including the Giants themselves, to think the NY team has a shot.

When did I say that what "we" think or say will have any bearing on how they will perform?

Guys have some fun. It's loosesy goosey this week. Next week is the time to start geetting serious. For now, chill.

Since when did Colt fans become experts on how fans should react to superbowl week? Sheesh...don't let that one year in the sun go to your head.

When did I say that what "we" think or say will have any bearing on how they will perform?

What are you, blind;)

Here's what I responed to :

yeah yeah yeah, ]we've heard the same thing all season long. Excuse us for being confident when our team is 18-0 facing a team we beat a month ago.

This is rich, it really is. This crap coming from a fan of a team that had the attitude that all they had to do was get off the plane last year and they would demolish the Bears.

Come on, you can admit it, you sh!t your pants when Hester returned the opening kick off for a TD, didn't you?

Oh and your welcome for us bailing your ass out not once (World War I), but twice (World War II). Funny part is the French hate Americans, they treat us like sh!t whenever we visit their country.

Short memories............(not that you are French by the way, you just use that handle because you're just a care free and happy Colts fan I'm sure.).......................

59:48 remaining in the game? Yeah, I was scared:eek:

17-0 to the Rams? Yeah, I was scared:rolleyes:

21-3? Yeah, I left:rolleyes:

I will never forget the faces of the fallen Patriots as the Golden Boy threw the game ender. Nor will I forget the Din of the crowd as Joe Addai walked in for the game winner.

3 effin picks dude.

Oh, and the G-Men? They ARE going to actually show up. Turns out, they are not afraid:eek:

I'm glad you have all of those cherished memories of last year you assclown, hold onto them like grim death as that is the last time you'll get to experience what all of us Patriot fans are right at this VERY MOMENT; another trip to the Super Bowl.

Key word there is ANOTHER, not our ONE AND ONLY TRIP THERE like yours was/will end up being.

Four in seven years vs ONE; understand the difference?

Last edited:
why do you have to make fun of him for being French? pretty weak if you ask me. And if you want to go back to WWII that's fine, but the USA wouldn't have won the revolution and become a country if it weren't for the French. Hating an entire country of people because of the politicians is really dumb.

What are you, blind;)

Here's what I responed to :

yeah yeah yeah, ]we've heard the same thing all season long. Excuse us for being confident when our team is 18-0 facing a team we beat a month ago.

And how does that statement imply that I think our confidence as fans has any bearing on how the team performs?

Explain to me how you took what I said as making fun of him.

Fact; we bailed the French out twice.

Fact; the majority of the French people (basically anyone who did not live through WWII) hate Americans. Have you ever been to France or Montreal for that matter? I've been to both and they hate us.

How about a French restaurant, have you ever been to one of those? Have you ever had French Fries?

You claim we would not have won the AWI if it were not for the French. Please enlighten me. How many French soldiers died in the AWI?

I'm all ears, this should be a jem.

You can't be reading many threads here then because the majority of Patriots fans know we can be beaten. No team is unbeatable, including the Pats. Of course the Giants belong on the field...any NFL team belongs on the field with any other team. Who did the Dolphins beat?;)

Now, if a Giant's fan comes onto our board and starts trolling, many of us will react by belittling the Giants. But those kinds of comments can't be used in judging our fan base. If you come on this board to troll, we'll act as if you don't belong on the same field. But that's not how we feel, it's just how any NFL team board is SUPPOSED to react to a troll.

I believe the Patriots are a significantly better team than the Giants. But I've seen many underdogs win. The Rams were a better team in 2001 than the Patriots and we won. So we know what's up buddy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back