PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breaking News ESPNEWS: WILLIE MCGINEST TO BROWNS 3 years/$12 mil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacky Roberts said:
Let me fine tune my point. BB/Pioli can draft with the best of them. No doubt. His free agent signings for the most part are ghasty. Rodney Bailey? Chad Brown? Duane Starks? Chad Scott? Monty Beisel?

How about Mike Vrabel, Joe Andruzzi, Mike Compton, Rosey Colvin and Rodney Harrison, Ty Poole?

Jacky, thank you for proving just how CLUELESS you truly are.

BTW, Chad Scott was a good signing. You obviously think that BB should be able to see the future and know that a player is going to be lost for the season due to injury before the Pats sign him.

BTW, Clueless Person, Starks wasn't a free agent signing. Starks was acquired via trade.

Jacky Roberts said:
Do you think the Pats will seriously consider Ray Lewis? I dont. Dont you think Myra Kraft will raise hell if they try to bring in a guy who was "involved" with that murder at the SB?

Going back to your post, how would you feel if they cut Bruschi tomorrow?

Listen, Clueless, why are you mentioning Ray Lewis? He's not a part of the conversation.

Now, I know that the Pats won't cut Bruschi tomorrow. So, its a pathetically stupid question for you to even suggest.

Damn, just STHU already.

Jacky Roberts is off the scale

Wrong.

Belichick picks the players he wants, not Pioli. They say BB knows the cap better than anyone in the NFL, but it makes you wonder how he thinks he can replace a Willie McGinest when he wont pay them to come here.

That statement is pure unadulterated B.S., Clownboy....the Patriots war room consists of a number of people in the organization, the scouting and evaluating of players goes on year round and if there is disagreemnet between Pioli and BB on any particular player, they MOVE ON to someone else. You are an uninformed idiot. And just to rip your stupid mongoloidal head off and crap down your neck, not only have I worked in Foxboro where my company trains employees at the stadium, I have a family member that works for the organization in the scouting department.

Now pull out your J-E-S-T green beanie and beat it punk.

You've been EXPOSED

DaBruinz said:
Listen, Clueless, why are you mentioning Ray Lewis? He's not a part of the conversation.

Now, I know that the Pats won't cut Bruschi tomorrow. So, its a pathetically stupid question for you to even suggest.

Damn, just STHU already.

Someone mentioned Lewis, I was curious why anyone thinks the Pats would take him. Anyhow, the way this clown car is running lately, I wouldn't be surprised if Bruschi was cut (although I admit know one is dumb enough to cut him)

Jacky Roberts said:
Wrong, I'm just a pissed off season ticket holder who is watching this team disintegrate before my eyes.

You're a clueless bandwagoner who obviously hasn't come to grips with the FACT that the TEAM is greater than the sum of its parts. And those parts have to be replaced over time.

Willie was just one part of the equation.

You can be pissed off all you want. No one here truly cares what you think because you haven't proven you know a damn thing.

Jacky Roberts said:
Someone mentioned Lewis, I was curious why anyone thinks the Pats would take him. Anyhow, the way this clown car is running lately, I wouldn't be surprised if Bruschi was cut (although I admit know one is dumb enough to cut him)

The only CLOWN is you, Jacky. You are clueless and a bandwagoner who really knows nothing about the team. You are probably one of the idiots in the red seats that everyone complains about. You know the ones that go to the games, but don't spend much time in their seats because they are inside tongue wagging.

Joker said:

Jacky Roberts is off the scale

Wrong.

Belichick picks the players he wants, not Pioli. They say BB knows the cap better than anyone in the NFL, but it makes you wonder how he thinks he can replace a Willie McGinest when he wont pay them to come here.

That statement is pure unadulterated B.S., Clownboy....the Patriots war room consists of a number of people in the organization, the scouting and evaluating of players goes on year round and if there is disagreemnet between Pioli and BB on any particular player, they MOVE ON to someone else. You are an uninformed idiot. And just to rip your stupid mongoloidal head off and crap down your neck, not only have I worked in Foxboro where my company trains employees at the stadium, I have a family member that works for the organization in the scouting department.

Now pull out your J-E-S-T green beanie and beat it punk.

You've been EXPOSED

So you think that BB is going to get trumped by a scout or Pioli? LOL.

ps- Did you babble something about working near the stadium and having a relative work at the Stadium? So BB secretly gives your relative (probably a janitor) inside info? Good one!

DaBruinz said:
The only CLOWN is you, Jacky. You are clueless and a bandwagoner who really knows nothing about the team. You are probably one of the idiots in the red seats that everyone complains about. You know the ones that go to the games, but don't spend much time in their seats because they are inside tongue wagging.

Nope, I sit in the balcony. Look I have the right to be upset.

What if Bruschi was cut tomorrow?

I would get over it within a split second after hearing the news. Just like I did with Willie. By now, I could care less about him. Happy trails. I'm sure he'll finish out his career honorably.

Call me a worshipper of Lavin's books, but I can't comprehend how any fan sees the Patriots making a deliberately poor transation in terms of the overall health of the team, especially after history has disproven any such theories.

It's not the end of the world but you guys gotta admit that a piece of the Pats heart and soul is gone. Granted they still have Brady,Tedy, Branch, Harrison but #55 was just as much a part of it. To claim otherwise defies logic.

I think both sides are going to extremes here. One side is "we're all doomed" and the other side is "no matter who leaves we'll be great".

Only next season will tell if the Pats are a better team than the one that lost to Denver... in the meantime we shouldn't bash each other for speculating one way or the other. :)

Jacky Roberts said:
I think #12 had a lot to do with it, dude. If you read "Patriots Reign", you'd see how close the genius came to drafting Tim Rattay instead of Brady. Again, he drafts well, but he is abyssmal with free agency.
Yeah, you and your pal Borges love to tell that story, don't you, DUDE. The only problem with it is he DIDN'T draft Tim Rattay, did he? And try reading Patriot Reign again, because I've got a feeling you've conveniently forgotten this part:

(note: Holley is describing the run up to the draft, after Belichick had dispatched **** Rehbein on a trip to scout the two quarterbacks. In an aside, note that the 'GM' didn't dispatch Coach Rehbein to scout ONLY Rattay. It wasn't like Brady was the result of a rogue scouting mission conceived only by the late coach. But I guess that part doesn't jibe with your story. Anyway, back to the book:)

P. 40, paragraph 3

There were two players Belichick had in mind, and he told Rehbein to work out both of them.

P 41, paragraph 1

The quarterback coach told Belichick that if a decision had to be made between the two, he would give the edge to Brady. Belichick had studied the tapes and felt the same way.

But by all means, you and Borges keep telling your story of complete horsesh**t. There are bound to be a few mouthbreathing slobs who aren't paying enough attention to realize its total crap.

As far as FA - Mike Vrabel. Antowain Smith. Dave Patten. Joe Andruzzi. Larry Izzo. Marc Edwards. Brian Cox. Anthony Pleasant. Mike Compton. JeRod Cherry. Bobby Hamilton. Roman Phifer. Otis Smith. You might recognize some of these names. They were all FA's brought in by the management team between 2000-2001. They can be seen on the Patriots first ever Super Bowl team picture.

You're pretty much OH for this thread, buddy. Its pretty clear by now you have absolutely no idea what you're watching, or talking about.

I agree with Joker here. Some of these so-called fans have definitely migrated over from Jest, Squeelers, or Dolts lairs.

Pats67 said:
Yeah, you and your pal Borges love to tell that story, don't you, DUDE. The only problem with it is he DIDN'T draft Tim Rattay, did he? And try reading Patriot Reign again, because I've got a feeling you've conveniently forgotten this part:

(note: Holley is describing the run up to the draft, after Belichick had dispatched **** Rehbein on a trip to scout the two quarterbacks. In an aside, note that the 'GM' didn't dispatch Coach Rehbein to scout ONLY Rattay. It wasn't like Brady was the result of a rogue scouting mission conceived only by the late coach. But I guess that part doesn't jibe with your story. Anyway, back to the book:)

P. 40, paragraph 3

P 41, paragraph 1

But by all means, you and Borges keep telling your story of complete horsesh**t. There are bound to be a few mouthbreathing slobs who aren't paying enough attention to realize its total crap.

As far as FA - Mike Vrabel. Antowain Smith. Dave Patten. Joe Andruzzi. Larry Izzo. Marc Edwards. Brian Cox. Anthony Pleasant. Mike Compton. JeRod Cherry. Bobby Hamilton. Roman Phifer. Otis Smith. You might recognize some of these names. They were all FA's brought in by the management team between 2000-2001. They can be seen on the Patriots first ever Super Bowl team picture.

You're pretty much OH for this thread, buddy. Its pretty clear by now you have absolutely no idea what you're watching, or talking about.

Keep drinking the Kool Aid, DUDE. I'm sure you could put Brockton players in Pats unis and they'd win, right?

Jacky Roberts said:
Wrong, I'm just a pissed off season ticket holder who is watching this team disintegrate before my eyes.
No, you're not. You ARE two things: a ******* idiot, and a troll.

Which is fine with me. Other people prefer to ignore bottom feeding trolls, but I personally get a kick out of stomping them down with both feet. I'm not proud.

Jacky Roberts said:
Keep drinking the Kool Aid, DUDE. I'm sure you could put Brockton players in Pats unis and they'd win, right?

I'll take that as a "whatever" from you. Face it. Your act is over. Stop further embarrassing yourself.

Last edited:
pats1 said:
I'll take that as a "whatever" from you. Face it. Your act is over. Stop further embarrassing yourself.

Since you are obviously "brilliant", please tell me what the Patriots are going to do to fix this mess?

Jacky Roberts said:
Since you are obviously "brilliant", please tell me what the Patriots are going to do to fix this mess?

What, are you implying the Patriots deliberately brought this upon themselves?

They made an excellent decision in not handing out unacceptable amounts of money to Givens and McGinest.

You want the team to win, obviously as you're upset. I would never hire you as my GM. We'd have a team full of overpaid players purely due to your personal attachment to players. We'd never win.

Last edited:
Jacky Roberts said:
Ah, yes, more from the Borges trough. Just like him, you lose a logic and fact based argument 100 times out of 100, so your only defense is to attribute inane statements like these to your opponent. Its a sure sign of a desperate scrambling fool. I can hardly wait to just how ******* stupid you can be. I'm sure I'm about to find out.

pats1 said:
What, are you implying the Patriots deliberately brought this upon themselves?

Do you mean by sitting on the sideline while their players bolt? It doesn't even seem that these guys had any intention of signing these guys. Im just asking for a solution? Who is out there that they can realistically get? I see no one.

Jacky Roberts said:
Please keep in mind that its only hysterical mouthbreathing ******s like yourself that characterize this situation on March 15th, some five months before the start of the season, as a 'mess'. So the question is flawed to being with. I would ask you how YOU know that this off-season is going EXACTLY according to their plan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye