PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breaking News!!! Coach Jack Del Rio to suit up and play Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but they going to lose anyway......MORE BREAKING NEWS

Jaguars Blame Officials For Upcoming Loss Against Patriots

FOXBORO--The Jacksonville Jaguars, bitterly disappointed about their upcoming loss against the Patriots, today blamed the officials for the loss, saying they will “hand the game to the Patriots” and “clearly want them to win.”

One player, defensive end Paul Spicer, even called it “the worst officiated game” he will ever see.

“Saturday’s game is going to be a joke,” Spicer said. “Those refs are going to hand the game to the Patriots. My God, what will they be thinking with that phantom holding call in the third quarter? There will be barely any contact on that play.”

Almost to a man, Jaguars players insisted that the league is biased in favor of the Patriots.

“Oh the league definitely wants the Patriots to win,” said defensive end Bobby McCray. “You can tell. Every call goes their way. There are going to be something like five pass interference calls made against us Saturday that are going to be total bull****. It’s going to be the worst officiating ever! I don’t care if I get fined for saying this, either. I don’t even think I can get fined for it, since the game hasn’t actually happened yet.”

Coach Jack Del Rio says the loss should do nothing to take away what the team accomplished this year, especially since they will actually outplay the Patriots.

“We’re actually going to outplay them. That's the shame of it all,” said Del Rio. “I have to go into that locker room after the game and look those players in the eye and tell them it’s okay, they should be proud of themselves anyway. And you know what? They should. We stood toe to toe with the New England Patriots, we showed what we can do when we play together, and now we have a chance to carry this momentum into…mini-camp, I guess.”

The Jaguars aren’t the first team to complain about the officiating in a game against the Patriots this season. Several teams have complained, and some have gone as far as to say that the referees have been ordered by the commissioner’s office to help the Patriots go undefeated.

League spokesman Greg Aiello called the accusations “ludicrous.”

“It is absolutely ludicrous to suggest that the officials are in any way trying to affect the outcome of the game,” said Aiello. “Nobody is biased for or against anybody. There are bad calls in every game because the officials are human. Plus, the Jaguars have only themselves to blame for Saturday’s loss. Maybe if they spent more time practicing and less time whining about the refs they’d have a better shot.”

Naturally, the feeling in the Patriots locker room was in stark contrast to the one in the Jaguars locker room.

Said quarterback Tom Brady: “We don’t let this kind of talk bother us. We hear it all the time. Personally I think the officiating has been fine this year. In fact, it’s probably been the best since I’ve been in the league. In fact, I’m sending these guys all gold watches when the season’s over. Well, everyone except that **** that called me for delay of game just because I let the play clock run out. He'll pay for that one.”

When informed of the move, Patriots coach Bill Belichick seemed momentarily shocked, then resumed his now-expected monotone deadpan manner. He joked with reporters, "I didn't know that was allowed. But clearly I don't follow every change to the rulebook."
:rofl: <-----------

FOXBORO--The Jacksonville Jaguars, bitterly disappointed about their upcoming loss against the Patriots, today blamed the officials for the loss, saying they will “hand the game to the Patriots” and “clearly want them to win.”

One player, defensive end Paul Spicer, even called it “the worst officiated game” he will ever see.

“Saturday’s game is going to be a joke,” Spicer said. “Those refs are going to hand the game to the Patriots. My God, what will they be thinking with that phantom holding call in the third quarter? There will be barely any contact on that play.”

Almost to a man, Jaguars players insisted that the league is biased in favor of the Patriots.

“Oh the league definitely wants the Patriots to win,” said defensive end Bobby McCray. “You can tell. Every call goes their way. There are going to be something like five pass interference calls made against us Saturday that are going to be total bull****. It’s going to be the worst officiating ever! I don’t care if I get fined for saying this, either. I don’t even think I can get fined for it, since the game hasn’t actually happened yet.”

Coach Jack Del Rio says the loss should do nothing to take away what the team accomplished this year, especially since they will actually outplay the Patriots.

“We’re actually going to outplay them. That's the shame of it all,” said Del Rio. “I have to go into that locker room after the game and look those players in the eye and tell them it’s okay, they should be proud of themselves anyway. And you know what? They should. We stood toe to toe with the New England Patriots, we showed what we can do when we play together, and now we have a chance to carry this momentum into…mini-camp, I guess.”

The Jaguars aren’t the first team to complain about the officiating in a game against the Patriots this season. Several teams have complained, and some have gone as far as to say that the referees have been ordered by the commissioner’s office to help the Patriots go undefeated.

“It is absolutely ludicrous to suggest that the officials are in any way trying to affect the outcome of the game,” said Aiello. “Nobody is biased for or against anybody. There are bad calls in every game because the officials are human. Plus, the Jaguars have only themselves to blame for Saturday’s loss. Maybe if they spent more time practicing and less time whining about the refs they’d have a better shot.”

Naturally, the feeling in the Patriots locker room was in stark contrast to the one in the Jaguars locker room.

Said quarterback Tom Brady: “We don’t let this kind of talk bother us. We hear it all the time. Personally I think the officiating has been fine this year. In fact, it’s probably been the best since I’ve been in the league. In fact, I’m sending these guys all gold watches when the season’s over. Well, everyone except that **** that called me for delay of game just because I let the play clock run out. He'll pay for that one.”

HAHAHA!!! So true. Really love the last paragraph...so funny.

Del Rio's decision on whether to play should be based on how it will affect his team next year. The Giants chose to play and after not getting blown out, it helped their game the next week. How will the Jags play next year if they get blown out on Saturday ? And will they get a confidence boost if they compete well ? How will it affect 2008 ? That's what he should base his decision on.

;)

black suits are appropriate for funerals

after they loose this game, black suit is appropriate for him. It is not his promp night. It's going to be ugly and dirty.

pats WINs.

after they loose this game, black suit is appropriate for him. It is not his promp night. It's going to be ugly and dirty.

pats WINs.

Here is an amusing article with an extract below :

http://mvn.com/nfl-jaguars/2008/01/09/jaguars-know-that-everyone-loves-an-underdog/

Begin Extract :
The Hans So-DelRio-lo led Jaguars are going up against Darth Hoodie and the evil Empire in New England this weekend.
End Extract

Well, the Pats have become such a juggernaut now, they are not only being compared to the Evil Star Wars Empire but also the old enemy of all Americans, the empire that was Great Britain...

Once you become a champion, there's always others waiting to pull you down... I guess its Pats vs NFL...

This gives me an idea... Maybe, if the Pats do go 19-0, we should have a special game after the Pro Bowl... Pats vs the best team the entire NFL can come up... I guess Peyton will be QB ... for the other positions there could be stiff competition, especially RB and WR ... Now, even if I wasn't a Pats fan, I would definitely pay to see that match up...

My verdict ... Close game Pats 34.. NFL 31...

Jones Drew Says Patriots are to blame for lack of height.

In a shocking post game twist Drew told reporters that he suspects "Bill Belicheat" and the patriots orginazation are to blame for his lack of height.

" Im talling you man , I should have been taller. I know those no good cheating patriots are to blame for the fact I cant ride the roller coaster at six flags" " Look at this bicep jones drew said in a uncontrolable rage" " Dis damn bicep belongs on a man twice my height!"

You should slap an AP at the beginning of that and send it to some websites, to see if they actually start reporting it.

Here is an amusing article with an extract below :

http://mvn.com/nfl-jaguars/2008/01/09/jaguars-know-that-everyone-loves-an-underdog/

Begin Extract :
The Hans So-DelRio-lo led Jaguars are going up against Darth Hoodie and the evil Empire in New England this weekend.
End Extract

Well, the Pats have become such a juggernaut now, they are not only being compared to the Evil Star Wars Empire but also the old enemy of all Americans, the empire that was Great Britain...

Once you become a champion, there's always others waiting to pull you down... I guess its Pats vs NFL...

This gives me an idea... Maybe, if the Pats do go 19-0, we should have a special game after the Pro Bowl... Pats vs the best team the entire NFL can come up... I guess Peyton will be QB ... for the other positions there could be stiff competition, especially RB and WR ... Now, even if I wasn't a Pats fan, I would definitely pay to see that match up...

My verdict ... Close game Pats 34.. NFL 31...

Great article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey