PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breaking down tommorow's opponent

Status
Not open for further replies.

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
seeing as today feels like a gameday, let me start a breakdown of tommorows opponents.

There are four key people to watch out for tommorow.

Roger Goddell - strengths - he is a hard ass and this may help deal with some unsavory people who may try to say he was soft on us or that he should suspend belichick.
weakness - his brain only has so much ability.

Matt Walsh - strength - he has a real nice back pedal
weakness - he is not very smart and not very able. should be on a golf course somewhere instead of in this arena.

Media - strength - Mike Reiss
weakness - Tomasse, espn, ect......

Arlen Spectre - Strenght - none he is a weak old man
weakness - seems to favor one side too much

feel free to add any breakdowns of your own.

Re: breaking down tommorows opponent

seeing as today feels like a gameday, let me start a breakdown of tommorows opponents.

There are four key people to watch out for tommorow.

Roger Goddell - strengths - he is a hard ass and this may help deal with some unsavory people who may try to say he was soft on us or that he should suspend belichick.
weakness - his brain only has so much ability.

Matt Walsh - strength - he has a real nice back pedal
weakness - he is not very smart and not very able. should be on a golf course somewhere instead of in this arena.

Media - strength - Mike Reiss
weakness - Tomasse, espn, ect......

Arlen Spectre - Strenght - none he is a weak old man
weakness - seems to favor one side too much

feel free to add any breakdowns of your own.
Specter has a strngth...political power...who will REALLY stop him?? His pal Leahy isn't stopping him....so who is?? THAT is a strength.. I also think Florio MAY be a srength in the media...he seems sometimes to get it right more often lately...so??? He might be a coounter to ESPN etc etc...who I can count on for BS...... Walsh aslo has a corporate lawyer...do NOT forget that..without him..he would be mincemeat...Levy will be a pillar to guide him... Goodell..I think one of his weaknesses will come to tying up loose ends on all of this..Remeber he left teh pats out to dry by NOT explaining WHY his penalty was so severe etc etc..If Walsh make accusations do NOT expect his questioning to REALLY get to the bottom of it all...IF teh NFL is clean..that is fine..if the Pats are not as before who cares....
The wild card in all of this is teh situation with the Herald...will they say anything..make a statement?? Will the Pats sue them?? It will be very interesting..

Specter has a strngth...political power...who will REALLY stop him?? His pal Leahy isn't stopping him....so who is?? THAT is a strength.. I also think Florio MAY be a srength in the media...he seems sometimes to get it right more often lately...so??? He might be a coounter to ESPN etc etc...who I can count on for BS...... Walsh aslo has a corporate lawyer...do NOT forget that..without him..he would be mincemeat...Levy will be a pillar to guide him... Goodell..I think one of his weaknesses will come to tying up loose ends on all of this..Remeber he left teh pats out to dry by NOT explaining WHY his penalty was so severe etc etc..If Walsh make accusations do NOT expect his questioning to REALLY get to the bottom of it all...IF teh NFL is clean..that is fine..if the Pats are not as before who cares....
The wild card in all of this is teh situation with the Herald...will they say anything..make a statement?? Will the Pats sue them?? It will be very interesting..

Specter is a false prophet. Nothing to see there.

HA....great post.

It does kinda feel like a night before a game right now....

Hey we going to have a game thread tom too:D

How about the chat room??? As like on draft day???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back