PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BREAKING: Colts Super Bowl Banner Vandalized

^This guy gets its. "If you ain't first you're last."

I don't believe in fabricating false achievements. Those Colts banners are nothing more than a desperate attempt for a team to feel special about accomplishments that simply aren't real! But the Patriots have never fallen to that level of desperation. It's not something you can compare to the 16-0 banner, which is a rare, uncommon distinction that no other team has accomplished.

I don't believe in fabricating false achievements. Those Colts banners are nothing more than a desperate attempt for a team to feel special about accomplishments that simply aren't real! But the Patriots have never fallen to that level of desperation. It's not something you can compare to the 16-0 banner, which is a rare, uncommon distinction that no other team has accomplished.

Haha. Indeed you are right. But, no other team has been so scrutinized that a professional sports league has spent millions of dollars over 1/4 of a year to investigate physical sciences either. We gonna hang that banner next to 16-0 ? The "We beat you with the the ground game, yet you want to accuse us of tampering with nature" banner !

I honestly thought that pic was a Photoshop at first. They really have that banner hanging up? That's pathetic.

29foxkz.jpg
Priceless. :D

I mean holy crap we pretty much have a banner in the Colts stadium. Talk about embarrassing. That's much worse than anything the Heat have done.

Props to the OP. This thread is EPIC.
Because of Deflategate (I HATE that name) we need an ongoing thread similar to the Jets Suck thread for the hated Colts who attempted to RUIN our pre-SuperBowl weeks and pissed all over Brady's historic winning drive with the color announcer blathering about deflated footballs on the plays just before the score.

The Bruins used to have a bunch of conference champions banners in the old Garden. I guess they felt that they had to have an equal number of banners as the Celtics. :) Thankfully, they've consolidated those old banners into one.

Can't we simply do a switcheroo with the 2015 Super Bowl banner replacing that 16-0 banner?
Agreed. I don't like the 16-0 banner either. it's too "coltish" and reminds me too much of how that season actually ended.

IN before the onslaught of "You're not an appreciative real fan if you don't like the 16-0 banner" posts

I still don't like it. Don't raise second place banners. Save that for the Pats hall of fame.

Really? They have a "Defeated by" banner???

Holy crap. That says it all.

Banners are supposed to be reminders of campaigns past and what you accomplished. That banner is an excuse for why you lost.

Call me crazy, but I'd limit banners to SB wins. If you want, maybe conference championships. If you're really insecure, divisions. But under no circumstances should your banners be paeons to your rivals (in this case, usually the Pats). Facepalm facepalm facepalm.

Please nobody tell me we've got these.

My heart sank....ugh how terrible

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down