PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brandon Tate's future as a PATRIOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the end, even Robespierre and Saint-Just were not pure enough, and were sent to the guillotine.
Deus, this revolution is destined to be a raging success, just as the French Revolution was before it. ;)

Deus, this revolution is destined to be a raging success, just as the French Revolution was before it. ;)

Whether it succeeds or fails, you will never know Maximilien, for it is time for you to join Saint-Just at the Place de la Republique.

:eek:

Last edited:
In the end, even Robespierre and Saint-Just were not pure enough, and were sent to the guillotine.

I vehemently disagree with this post...the real story is King Louis was in his dressing quarters after taking the royal bath and he called out to his valet.."my robes, Pierre..."...well, ol' Pierre was in the antechamber engaged in flagrante delicto with Marie Antoinette...an indiscretion which eventually led him to lose his head over the affair.

and then, Pierre's lackey, Saint-Lust began publically acting like a damned cut rate 17th century version of Hedley LaMarr by uttering these bon mots..

“The vessel of the Revolution can arrive in port only on a sea reddened with torrents of blood,” .... “You have to punish not only the traitors, but even those who are indifferent; you have to punish whoever is passive in the republic, and who does nothing for it.”

Contrast this insipid, cut rate ripoff of the genuine article with this piece of truly inspired rhetoric...

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."...."My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention. "

Case...CLOSED!...

Whether it succeeds or fails, you will never know Maximilien, for it is time for you to join Saint-Just at the Place de la Republique.

:eek:
And of all the days, you chose to send me to the guillotine on this, Bastille Day.

Last edited:
I vehemently disagree with this post...the real story is King Louis was in his dressing quarters after taking the royal bath and he called out to his valet.."my robes, Pierre..."...well, ol' Pierre was in the antechamber engaged in flagrante delicto with Marie Antoinette...an indiscretion which eventually led him to lose his head over the affair.

and then, Pierre's lackey, Saint-Lust began publically acting like a damned cut rate 17th century version of Hedley LaMarr by uttering these bon mots..

“The vessel of the Revolution can arrive in port only on a sea reddened with torrents of blood,” .... “You have to punish not only the traitors, but even those who are indifferent; you have to punish whoever is passive in the republic, and who does nothing for it.”

Contrast this insipid, cut rate ripoff of the genuine article with this piece of truly inspired rhetoric...

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."...."My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention. "

Case...CLOSED!...

So...... only a miracle can save us?

So...... only a miracle can save us?

all i know is..."IT'S GOOD TO BE THE KING...."

history-of-the-world-part-i.jpg

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."

Case...CLOSED!...

Classic. :cool:

140cap009.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back