PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brandon Spikes Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Agent: Pats’ Spikes sex video embarrassing - BostonHerald.com

According to a source familiar with the situation, the video was recorded when Spikes was in college.

POE

I am afraid that is a lie. This is Spikes at senior bowl
282565.jpg

That video shows a Spike with all his arms filled up with tattoos. He said he got his tattoos in May on his facebook page.
So...If whoever recorded this wants to make this story stay another day he will come out with dates and times. I wonder what Doc Rivers will say to him when he next see him. Doc liked him so much. Talked about Pats drafting him way before the draft, said so much wonderful things about his personal conduct.
Ok, I have just seen the Browns O-Line fined by the NFL for accidentally carrying a gun to the airport....
Question then is this, if someone reports to Commish that a Patriot player is online looking for strangers to watch him Masturbate and get blowjobs, what will he do?

Looks like Spikes will be the one getting the shaft this time.

here we go

Ian R. Rapoport (RapSheet) on Twitter
"The NFL is, in fact, looking into the Brandon Spikes tape with regards to the personal conduct policy, a spokesman said"

I am not surprised and PATs fans should understand. This is not good for the image of the NFL, nor the PATS. You can say I am trying to be a puritan or whatever, but Goodell has stressed so many times that a chance to play in the NFL is a privilege and if you can't abide by the rules to leave without incidents, then stay out.
Do you all dismissing this really understand what the Chatroulette is really about? Any job will fine you if you engage in such a thing in your so called personal life and make it public. It is an embarrassment to all your associates.
What he did is beyond stupid now that I have had time to think about it.

Last edited:
Do you all dismissing this really understand what the Chatroulette is really about? Any job will fine you if you engage in such a thing in your so called personal life and make it public. It is an embarrassment to all your associates.

I must be very old. I have never heard of such a thing, and I agree. What he did was stupid. If he is suspended for it, so be it. Hopefully he learns from the experience. Can't do stuff like this in Goodell's NFL.

Last edited:
so...what does Jetdell do?

2 million dollar fine and loss of consecutive #1 picks?

forced recycling by the Pats of Wreck's effluvium in his sideline barf bucket?

That's what I'm wondering. Something tells me that Goodell is going to hit us pretty hard.

I am not surprised and PATs fans should understand. This is not good for the image of the NFL, nor the PATS. You can say I am trying to be a puritan or whatever, but Goodell has stressed so many times that a chance to play in the NFL is a privilege and if you can't abide by the rules to leave without incidents, then stay out.

Ok, but if this happened in college pre-draft, how can they punish him for it? Are they suspending Hernandez for his pre-NFL pot usage? Where is the jurisdiction for this kind of thing?

Jeez, these are tough times to be young. Never heard of any of this stuff going on when I was in my late teens or early 20s. I'm almost 40 years old, and this is the first I've heard of anything like this. I'm getting old.

282565.jpg

That video shows a Spike with all his arms filled up with tattoos. He said he got his tattoos in May on his facebook page.
So...If whoever recorded this wants to make this story stay another day he will come out with dates and times. I wonder what Doc Rivers will say to him when he next see him. Doc liked him so much. Talked about Pats drafting him way before the draft, said so much wonderful things about his personal conduct.
Ok, I have just seen the Browns O-Line fined by the NFL for accidentally carrying a gun to the airport....
Question then is this, if someone reports to Commish that a Patriot player is online looking for strangers to watch him Masturbate and get blowjobs, what will he do?

Er...nothing last I checked he did nothing illegal. Like say uh...trying to carry a loaded gun onto an airplane! :eek:

The things that people get worked up about is comical.

Last edited:
282565.jpg

Thats not a picture of him at the senior bowl that is him at the US Army High School All American game. Which was in 2006, the video is from college because some of the tattoos he has today mainly the scripture on his chest are not in the video.

I think you should at least get an accurate picture, before you try to indict the kid. Your picture is 4 years old.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back