Brandon Meriweather

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradybunch

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Where the hell are you?

I really hope he is not hurt already.

For all we know, they were in breaking down film or something. They could be in a classroom situation. I'm sure that they are assigned tasks based on what they need to learn.

Man I hope you are right I think he can be a big help especially if Assante doesnt play!!!

This camp is mandatory. Any player not on the field is most likely dealing with an injury, contract issues notwithstanding. That goes for Meriweather, unfortunately. Let's hope it's not serious, as this guy has a lot to do to get on the field. I agree that he's capable of being an immediate impact if he can stay healthy and get his reps.

This camp is mandatory. Any player not on the field is most likely dealing with an injury, contract issues notwithstanding. That goes for Meriweather, unfortunately. Let's hope it's not serious, as this guy has a lot to do to get on the field. I agree that he's capable of being an immediate impact if he can stay healthy and get his reps.

its also possible hes still in school isnt it? not all colleges are done yet and maybe he working on completing his degree and required to be in school to graduate.

its also possible hes still in school isnt it? not all colleges are done yet and maybe he working on completing his degree and required to be in school to graduate.

There is a rule out there that forbids minicamp participation if school is still in session.

That being said, U Miami had commencement on May 11.

Listening to BB's presser, there will be some players out there tomorrow that were not there today.

I bet Brandon will be one.....just a hunch here.

Listening to BB's presser, there will be some players out there tomorrow that were not there today.

I bet Brandon will be one.....just a hunch here.

Asante Samuel...just a hunch.:p

My point is that just because he isn't there doesn't mean that he's a no show. Mandatory camp doesn't mean mandatory field practice so that the media knows you're there.

Hope it's not a contract holdout

Are any of the rookies signed yet?

I believe he was getting fingerprinted. :)

For all we know, they were in breaking down film or something. They could be in a classroom situation. I'm sure that they are assigned tasks based on what they need to learn.

Len Pasquarelli (sp?) reported on ESPN that he is nursing a minor shoulder injury. Sigh.

Len Pasquarelli (sp?) reported on ESPN that he is nursing a minor shoulder injury. Sigh.

Yup thats the scoop right now. But minor means it could just be sore or over used and nothing to worry about. If you workout every day on the field in the weight room doing drills your shoulders are going to feel a very tough strain. Its no big deal right now.

Belichick made a comment alluding to the injury lists coming out by 4pm the Wed. before the game LOL. Also,the NFL has the new rule about documenting practice time,etc in conjunction with those lists.
For some reason I see at least some of this as BB's way of tweaking the league,as he's been wont to do in the past. Slap slap lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes