PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brandon Browner is ready...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that guy.

I think his comments were really, really ****ing dumb. I ****ing hate this kind of talk. Keep that **** to yourself or in the locker room. I love his intensity and the Rodney Harrison type intimidation he brings to the secondary. But this kind of talk is just ****ing stupid, inflammatory and despicable. Especially after a week of Anti-Patriot talk. I have to question his intelligence.

Imagine if Sherman or Chancellor said they wanted to go after Gronks knee, you think we'd be patting them on the back saying, "Atta boy, we love that kinda talk", no we'd be ****ing pissed off and wanting the league to suspend those guys. Memories are short around here, we were up in arms when that scumbag corner from Denver went after Gronk's knees, now our moron corner is saying he's gonna tell the guys on offense to go after people's injuries ? So ****ing dumb and despicable. Worst timing ever.

Also goes right up on the Seahawks bulletin board. I hope BB sits him down. This is NOT the Patriot way.

Browner should do his talking on the field with top-notch CB play.
Afterwards, if the Patriots win, talk till you drop! Otherwise, keep mouth shut.

• Agree
Reactions: SVN
I wish he had not made the break the arm comments. If an opposing player said that about one of ours we fans would be pissed.

I'm worried Bill might bench him for a bit for saying that
No freakin way (I hope). :eek:

I thought what he said was funny as sh!t, especially after the kind of crap sherman has been talking. Our D needed that kind of attitude back. Sounds like something Rodney would have said in this situation.

Browner just better not draw any flags

Browner just better not draw any flags
In the words of Deion Sanders the Seahawks receivers are "aight " I don't think we should worry much of Wilson shredding our defense it's gonna go down on stopping the beast and Brady figuring out that legit secondary

As a few members have already said, he should NOT have said that in public. He should do what he did during the San Diego game when the opportunity arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots