PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Branch's contract proposals as of today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alk

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score

Yep, that about covers it. One more day before that egomaniac comes crawling back with absolutely 0 leverage. I'll be the first to tell him to kiss my ace.

huskeralk said:

Yep, that about covers it. One more day before that egomaniac comes crawling back with absolutely 0 leverage. I'll be the first to tell him to kiss my ace.

Well, these are the ones we know about anyway. If he would just let the folks at Patsfans.com negotiate his new contract, we would all be okay.

Looks like 49'ers are interested but they aren't willing to negotiate with Pats FO because they believe they aren't interesested in losing him.

Nolan said the 49ers would be interested "for the right price" in Deion Branch, the disgruntled New England wide receiver who has been given permission by the Patriots to seek a trade. Nolan said he and chief of personnel Scot McCloughan have discussed Branch several times but have not gone beyond that. "I think he's a good player, but right now there is no serious consideration, and I don't know that New England really wants to lose him." ...

http://www.contracostatimes.com/mld/cctimes/sports/football/nfl/san_francisco_49ers/15387165.htm

NavinR.Johnson said:
Looks like 49'ers are interested but they aren't willing to negotiate with Pats FO because they believe they aren't interesested in losing him.

Nolan said the 49ers would be interested "for the right price" in Deion Branch, the disgruntled New England wide receiver who has been given permission by the Patriots to seek a trade. Nolan said he and chief of personnel Scot McCloughan have discussed Branch several times but have not gone beyond that. "I think he's a good player, but right now there is no serious consideration, and I don't know that New England really wants to lose him." ...

http://www.contracostatimes.com/mld/cctimes/sports/football/nfl/san_francisco_49ers/15387165.htm

Oh yes...

San Fran...

If anybody ever deserved to go somewhere it's Deion to San Fran...

That is poetic justice on par with Damien Woody to the Detriot Lions!

ADPF

doesn't he have until friday?

mgcolby said:
doesn't he have until friday?

No, not anymore.

Husky just pulled that offer back from the table. Geting real hard assed.

Last edited:
PatsWickedPissah said:
No, not anymore.

Wow, Husker has some pull. Outstanding ;)

PatsWickedPissah said:
No, not anymore.

Was it friday? I could have sworn it was wednesday when they announced he could seek a trade.

huskeralk said:
Was it friday? I could have sworn it was wednesday when they announced he could seek a trade.

I believe they gave him to the 1st.

It is the 1st which is friday.

NavinR.Johnson said:

Could this become know as the Vinitiari ploy? We all saw how well that worked...or maybe it did.

Just to throw one out there ....

Deion Branch to the Browns for ILB Chuan Thompson. Since the Browns have D'Qwell Jackson slated to start over Thompson, they could part with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back