PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Branch: Warrior

Status
Not open for further replies.

kriskanos

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Lets all say a prayer for this modern day warrior. Because if he didnt play in Seattles playoff game he must be on his death bed.

What else is new, that is why I said don't let the door hit him in the ass on the way out. He wanted a lot of money for a guy who never got 1000 yards receiving and only played 1 full season out of 4. Since he has left he still hasn't gone over 1000 yards or played a complete season.

He wanted full time pay for part time play.

Think Brady misses him? hehe

branch is made of glass.

Lets all say a prayer for this modern day warrior. Because if he didnt play in Seattles playoff game he must be on his death bed.
Maybe he wants to renegotiate his contract...

Think Brady misses him? hehe

Do you think Brady misses getting a ring in 2007? Well if Branch was on the team, there is no way Indy wins that game.

Do you think Brady misses getting a ring in 2007? Well if Branch was on the team, there is no way Indy wins that game.
Right. If DB had honored his contract, TB would have gotten another ring. Oh well. He gets the ring next month and has an MVP and a couple records to go with it. Brady-to-Moss will get their share of hardware.

Wow, if he was on the team? What if he was on the team, but injured (a likely scenario). Does his godlike presence still propel us to victory?:rolleyes:

Wow, if he was on the team? What if he was on the team, but injured (a likely scenario). Does his godlike presence still propel us to victory?:rolleyes:

Agreed. The most you ever heard of DB was during his hold out. It is pitiful that the trademark of his career and most pub he ever got was for a holdout. The SB MVP was a big deal...but for all those catches he had less than 150 yards. I hate the guy.

What makes you think he would have even played in that game?

What about Givens? Patten? Caldwell?

Brady made them all.

Look at Moss breaking Rice's TD record this year.

Brady is the MVP :D

with all due respect Patton has been and is a true asset for the Saints, on the rest you are correct out of all of them Patton i believe is the oldest and still the most productive.

With Branch we probably go up by two touchdowns and lock it up.

Wait, we were up by 18 weren't we? Never mind.:bricks:

Wow. Holmgren sure got his money's worth on Branch, heh?

In each of his two years in Seattle, Deion Branch has yet to come close to matching Reche Caldwell's numbers in 2006.

Yeah Branch would have made a huge difference in the trainers room.

Ohh I get what you are saying, by being inactive his short stature would have enabled him to sneak into the HVAC room and turn down the heat. Good call! Kinda like that Brady Bunch episode where Bobby crawls out the freezer door window and saves Greg. Ohh that was a great one!

Last edited:
Maroney must have caught the Branch injury bug... I hope he exterminates the bug asap.

Yeah Branch would have made a huge difference in the trainers room.

Ohh I get what you are saying, by being inactive his short stature would have enabled him to sneak into the HVAC room and turn down the heat. Good call! Kinda like that Brady Bunch episode where Bobby crawls out the freezer door window and saves Greg. Ohh that was a great one!

Funny Dude you are. Have you ever considered the game would have been played in the Razor if he had posted his 700+ yards for the Pats?

Wow. Holmgren sure got his money's worth on Branch, heh?

In each of his two years in Seattle, Deion Branch has yet to come close to matching Reche Caldwell's numbers in 2006.

45 yards less and the same number of touchdowns.....thats pretty close.

He's saving himself in case the Seahawks make it to the SB. Then Deon can play in front of the entire world in hopes of gathering another SB MVP award...can't say I blame him:rolleyes:

I appreciate Deion Branch's past contributions, but the best thing he ever did was get himself traded out of town. If he's still around, a pissed-off Bill Belichick doesn't go out and get Randy Moss, Wes Welker, and Donte' Stallworth this past offseason and we don't get to see this record-breaking season. So thanks for the memories Deion, but I don't miss you one bit. ;)

Funny Dude you are. Have you ever considered the game would have been played in the Razor if he had posted his 700+ yards for the Pats?

Is that what your strat-o-matic tells you? Yeah Branch catching that 700 yards instead of Caldwell would have made a huge difference. We might have gone undefeated last year too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing