PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Branch: is he just lazy??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keegs,

No offense, but have you never followed the Patriots until this off season? I mean Branch, Lazy?

Come on. Since day 1 of Branch's Rookie Camp, the Patriots have been impressed with his work ethic. Its been mentioned over and over by Brady, Belichick, Troy Brown, David Patten, and some younger WR's that didnt make it like PK Sam.

He did'nt play last year in any preseason games because the Patriots kept him out. He said he was itching to play in every interview.

I mean wild theories are one thing. But having no clue about the Patriots is something totally different.

The reason people think this is a worthless idea (which i agree) is becuase it's our of character for him. Everyone you talk to says he is the model "pats guy". He does everything the right way, so the notion that he would risk his career with the patriots because he doesn't want to do the pre-season is just dumb.....there is no reason whatsoever for it---he is just listening to an agent who doesn't really know what he's doing.

Digger44 said:
this guy is a colt fan. he has admitted it on this very board when he first joined. his main goal and purpose is to destroy this board. he adds nothing worth considering to even think he is a pats fan. do not take my word for it. read his posts. they do nothing but undermine our team. it is time that his trash is no longer tolerated.
Now i know you are just saying that to try and irritate me. I don't see the point to it. Anyone who knows me knows how i hate that team with a passion and Peyton.

You are the one posting trash and doing all the trolling. Just read your posts in this board. I may make stupid or immature comments just for shlts and giggles, but i don't cry about things over and over like yourself and make up lies just to irritate people.

Prove that I am a Colts fan. Give me a link.
Put your money where your mouth is and Find A SINGLE THREAD saying i like the Indianapolis Colts or that I like Manning.

It shouldn't be hard because according to you that's what I said "on this very board when I first joined".
According to this i started in April of 2006. So get to work "digger".
And stop the trolling b.s.

Last edited:
hughthehand said:
Keegs,

No offense, but have you never followed the Patriots until this off season? I mean Branch, Lazy?

Come on. Since day 1 of Branch's Rookie Camp, the Patriots have been impressed with his work ethic. Its been mentioned over and over by Brady, Belichick, Troy Brown, David Patten, and some younger WR's that didnt make it like PK Sam.

He did'nt play last year in any preseason games because the Patriots kept him out. He said he was itching to play in every interview.

I mean wild theories are one thing. But having no clue about the Patriots is something totally different.

Yes he is lazy, absolutely. What he did his rookie year in camp and what they said about him makes no difference now. Maybe he didn't change, maybe he will change back to the way he was, but you cannot assume anything.

He's lazy because he is just sitting there waiting to be overpayed (im not sure if he thinks it will happen or not).
If he's thinks it will happen he is lazy because he knows it will take time for something to get worked out and for him to get his money.
If he thinks it won't happen, and he'll have to settle for the pats offer and HE DOES, then he's lazy b/c he knew what would happen all along

The team needs him at receiver, but they can win it all without him too. I hope he gets traded but they would be better with Deion. He knows this. He isn't practicing with them. He isn't trying to work things out with them.

Also, I think the whole issue with blaming everything on his agent is complete b.s. Deion has a mind of his own. Unless the agent has a gun to his head, Deion doesn't have to do everything the agent wants.

Again, you are just showing your complete ignorance. If you do not think Deion is working out on his own and ready to go as soon as the contract is signed, you are fooling yourself. It takes more discipline to work out on your own than it does to do so with the team.

You need a dictionary and figure out what Lazy means. But then, you are probably to lazy to do any research about facts.

Get a clue.

hughthehand said:
Again, you are just showing your complete ignorance. If you do not think Deion is working out on his own and ready to go as soon as the contract is signed, you are fooling yourself. It takes more discipline to work out on your own than it does to do so with the team.

You need a dictionary and figure out what Lazy means. But then, you are probably to lazy to do any research about facts.

Get a clue.
you are not getting it. If you are going to take it so personal i would hope you would at least read the entire thread and not just take the word "lazy" and assume I'm talking about him working out on his own. Read it again, I never once mentioned that he is lazy in terms of not working out on his own.

I never said he wasn't working out on his own. That is not what i meant. I meant in terms of how he is working things out with the team. And he is definitely taking a Lazy approach in my opinion.
According to dictionary.com Lazy means 1. averse or disinclined to work, activity, or exertion; indolent.

He's just sitting back and trying to get overpaid. He's being an *******.

Keegs said:
Now i know you are just saying that to try and irritate me. I don't see the point to it. Anyone who knows me knows how i hate that team with a passion and Peyton.

You are the one posting trash and doing all the trolling. Just read your posts in this board. I may make stupid or immature comments just for shlts and giggles, but i don't cry about things over and over like yourself and make up lies just to irritate people.

Prove that I am a Colts fan. Give me a link.
Put your money where your mouth is and Find A SINGLE THREAD saying i like the Indianapolis Colts or that I like Manning.

It shouldn't be hard because according to you that's what I said "on this very board when I first joined".
According to this i started in April of 2006. So get to work "digger".
And stop the trolling b.s.

the day that I bow to your whim and obey you demand is the day you become a Pats fan. I have no need to get to work to find or prove anything when you and everybody knows the truth. heck, why else would you put peyton in your avatar? and actually, why dont you get to work and try figuring out what a good post is. i can prove that i post solid topics when i so choose. you can prove you never have.

A**hole fine.

Lazy is just a ridiculous way to put it.

And don't try and backtrack from your orignial statement, saying is taking a Lazy stance in negotiations.

"I was thinking maybe Deion is just lazy and wanted nothing to do w/ training camp or preseason games"

You are clearing stating here that you think he is physically lazy.

Digger44 said:
the day that I bow to your whim and obey you demand is the day you become a Pats fan. I have no need to get to work to find or prove anything when you and everybody knows the truth. heck, why else would you put peyton in your avatar? and actually, why dont you get to work and try figuring out what a good post is. i can prove that i post solid topics when i so choose. you can prove you never have.
Hey Troll, You are accusing me of being a Colts fan..

SO PROVE IT.

It shouldnt be hard, i came here in March of 06.
You said i admitted on this board when i first came here. It should not be hard to find.

post the link, or give it a rest. If i did say it, it should take 10-15 minutes tops to find. so prove it or shut up.
IF you are going have the audacity to accuse me of something like that, you should at least offer proof.

You won't because you can't. You are looking more and more pathetic by the minute.

Do you always make things up and accuse people of things they didn't do on here?

hughthehand said:
A**hole fine.

And don't try and backtrack from your orignial statement, saying is taking a Lazy stance in negotiations.

"I was thinking maybe Deion is just lazy and wanted nothing to do w/ training camp or preseason games"

I see where you might have gotten that. But i meant lazy in terms of being a part of the pats team.

Of course he is going to work out on his own, he is a professional athlete.

but when i said that quote you listed, i meant that he is lazy and didn't want to be there with the team and would rather do things on his own. He would prefer to wait and stay away from doing anything with the team.

that is just how i see it.

But yeah, i guess ******* is the better way to describe him.

hughthehand said:
A**hole fine.

hug, that is what this guy does. these statements are normal for him on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back