PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Branch Happy to be in Seattle

Status
Not open for further replies.
PromisedLand said:
Dear seahawkspatriotschick,

With all due respect dear, we're happy for you, but we don't care to hear about Leion anymore. He is dead to us.
agreed!!!!!!

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Come 'on Frankie! Do it big guy. Step up to the plate. Show that you're better than the Phish trolls that are too chicken**** to put their money where their gills are. (See AquaBoy4Ever4 ..or whatever the hell his real username is).
yeah, show us your nuts... easy to talk smack when you know your team is going nowhere this year, and the bus will be there to pick yoiu up in 15 minutes

what if the new england patriots played home games in quebec? be kinda stupid, right? for a team to name themselves after a place they cant play in?

seahawkspatriotschick said:
Since I am a fan of both the Patriots and the Seahawks, this trade made me a Happy Camper!!!!

KIRKLAND - Sunday was the epiphany for Deion Branch.
Monday he was shocked back to reality.

Tuesday he faced it.

The fourth-year wide receiver from Louisville – the record-breaking wide receiver for the New England Patriots – sat at his house playing with his toddler daughter in disbelief that he wasn’t playing football in Sunday’s 19-17 Patriots win.

“It was a weird feeling, it was very weird,†Branch said. “Being that I’m a football player I have so much passion towards this game, and I am a competitive guy. I want to be on the football field when Sunday rolls around. I want to go out there and compete with the rest of the guys.

“I also understood the situation I was in.â€

(Mod edit for copyright violation, please do not post FULL copyrighted articles and provide a link instead to the rest of the article that you're quoting)
If you were actually a true fan of both teams, you wouldn't be happy that he jumped to the other, you would be indifferent. Sounds to me like you were a Seahawks fan until the Patriots started winning super bowls and then it was convenient to be a fan of both.

deeds said:
Ummm isn't that just greeaaaaaat......

By the way, "the record-breaking wide receiver" can someone tell me what records he broke?
Well, he certainly has the hungriest god damn kids I have ever heard of.

I expect Branch to be happy NOW, since he is getting paid so handsomely.

But the fact remains that he is a self-serving a-hole, and this whole saga revealed that - he signed for 5 years and he threw a quiet tantrum when he didn't like it anymore. He is not a man of integrity and he didn't lose any of these attributes on his flight into Sea-Tac.

I pray Seattle doesn't have to endure a situation like this with Pee-on

Hey Frank, get this. If you are a Jets fans.

Just imagine IF Belichick stayed in NY? The Jets would have won 3 SUPERBOWLS and with very high prospects of going to a 4th this year.

Dear seahawkspatriotschick,
Word up is that you've converted to being a Jets fan (source Jets Insider)
Nonetheless your article is blatantly untrue, a dead man has no emotions.

richpats said:
I expect Branch to be happy NOW, since he is getting paid so handsomely.

But the fact remains that he is a self-serving a-hole, and this whole saga revealed that - he signed for 5 years and he threw a quiet tantrum when he didn't like it anymore. He is not a man of integrity and he didn't lose any of these attributes on his flight into Sea-Tac.

I pray Seattle doesn't have to endure a situation like this with Pee-on

Actually I think there is a good chance that they will. Branch has a couple of SB rings and now he is getting huge money guaranteed. If he gets hurt, which is quite likely with his size, his only motivation to work hard to come back and be worth what Seattle gave up for him will be pride...the other two motivations are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back