PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brain size of average Jets fan is 9.1b neurons, approx equivalent to Western Gorilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

amazinPats

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Brain_Lineup_615.jpg

If I'm a Western Gorilla, I'm either drinking heavily or trying to become a Pats Fan.

Jets team executives who are so incompetent that they get fired, and that later become one of the NFL's dozens of vice presidents,

check in at about 9.1b also

9. 1 morons??? ..... Yea, that' sounds about right!!!:cool:

As the 21st century began, human evolution was at a turning point. Natural selection, the process by which the strongest, the smartest, the fastest, reproduced in greater numbers than the rest, a process which had once favored the noblest traits of man, now began to favor different traits. Most science fiction of the day predicted a future that was more civilized and more intelligent. But as time went on, things seemed to be heading in the opposite direction. A dumbing down. How ...
When Jet fans multiply

Thread title made me click, then sign in and comment. Kudos.

That explains why Goodell and his crew can't comprehend gas laws or what makes for OPI, they are as smart as monkeys.

Capybara's don't need neurons. They're super cute

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
On a side note, the African Bush Elephant proves all the woman I dated wrong. Size really doesn't matter.

Last edited:
On a side note, the African Bush Elephant proves almost woman I dated wrong. Size really doesn't matter.
I agree that organization and the structure of brains is far more important than size, but elephants are extremely intelligent. Elephants even honor their dead, long after their bodies have decomposed. I suspect this world would be a much better place had elephants ascended instead of primates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back