PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's take

Status
Not open for further replies.
That dude is just telling the league ... We've taken your best shots, keep them coming. It's only making us stronger.

You haven't taken any "shots" yet! Once you face LT and the Chargers then we'll see how "strong" you are! It's even at your place so you get one FAIR and LEGAL advantage! I say your boys will not dig down deep for this creep who sold them out! How arrogantly stupid to put a spy out in plain view after being warned!

One lame arse on NFL network possed the question today if Tom Brady should be considered a HOFer due to the cheating that he is now associated with. He went on to say, that he will most like get there, but his legacy is also tainted along with BB. Amazing!

Are you freaking serious? Who was that jacka$$? Um, didn't they just start using the audio in their helmet this year? So, how did he get the defensive read in the past? Hand signals from the sidelines? Oh, I see...he had to learn the othe team's defensive hand signals fed in from his sidelines during the game. Sure, I always saw him staring at our sideline at the line, not the opposing defense.

Unfreaking real!!! I am so fu(king sick of this fu(king crap!!! We need to freaking destroy the Chargers...

You haven't taken any "shots" yet! Once you face LT and the Chargers then we'll see how "strong" you are! It's even at your place so you get one FAIR and LEGAL advantage! I say your boys will not dig down deep for this creep who sold them out! How arrogantly stupid to put a spy out in plain view after being warned!

You are an *********...

Yea we're gonna lose Brady over this. I guess it's gonna go back to the "players hate their coach" thing. Pile it on !

Why is that so farfetched? Put yourself in Brady's shoes for the past few days. You go from a super high feeling of finally having weapons to rival your bitter rival Colts and Manning and in just hours of that high the entire league, media and NFL fandom who already hate you and question you are now linking tape gate to your success.

Sorry, but that has got to shoot you right through the heart! Brady puts on a strong front as the leader of this team, but deep down this is killing him and he wants to fight! A good thing for us, but I wonder what Kraft, Pioli and even BB himself tell Tom for damage control? Maybe nothing, but I would think they are equally as pissed off as I am at reading and listening to these Brady is really not as good as we all thought shiat! That has got to rock not only Tom but the guys in the front office. The whole thing is just F'd up!

Last edited:
Why is that so farfetched? Put yourself in Brady's shoes for the past few days. You go from a super high feeling of finally having weapons to rival your bitter rival Colts and Manning and in just hours of that high the entire league, media and NFL fandom who already hate you and question you are now linking tape gate to your success. Brady is a pretty strong guy. A damned rock for this franchise, but how does this affect him, really??? We cannot pose that question? I mean he is the FRANCHISE and has been there through all of BB head coaching life with the Pats since 2000. Brady is now associated with cheating. Not the image he wanted to go into the HOF with.

It doesn't matter how YOU would feel. Because that is all your post is about.

It's clear how Brady feels. He KNOWS his coach, unlike you. He wouldn't blame BB for ideas/opinions that OTHER people get based on the nothingness of "tapegate". It will piss him off only in the sense to prove the doubters wrong some more like he always has. It's kind of funny that you think Brady will be mad with BB over this and we will lose him. Actually it's not funny, it's kinda sad, and tragic if you are a pats fan

It doesn't matter how YOU would feel. Because that is all your post is about.

It's clear how Brady feels. He KNOWS his coach, unlike you. He wouldn't blame BB for ideas/opinions that OTHER people get based on the nothingness of "tapegate". It will piss him off only in the sense to prove the doubters wrong some more like he always has. It's kind of funny that you think Brady will be mad with BB over this and we will lose him. Actually it's not funny, it's kinda sad, and tragic if you are a pats fan

I never said any such thing! I am saying that this is out of Brady and BB's control - the image the legacy of what Tom has worked for is now being questioned. Go read blogs, message boards, and watch ESPN or NFLN. It has nothing to do with how Tom feels about BB, but it does affect how he feels in general. Since BB is the one responsible, it does go back to him that is unavoidable.

I never said any such thing! I am saying that this is out of Brady and BB's control - the image the legacy of what Tom has worked for is now being questioned. Go read blogs, message boards, and watch ESPN or NFLN. It has nothing to do with how Tom feels about BB, but it does affect how he feels in general. Since BB is the one responsible, it does go back to him that is unavoidable.

Seems like that's the way you WANT it to be. Brady has never even hinted that he gave a rat's ass what other people thought of him. Brady has only ever hinted that the only thing he gives a damn about is winning, and is proud to be a patriot etc...

This team is a family, as much as people hate it, it is NOT going to break up and go into disarray and Brady is not going to be mad at anyone in the organization over this nonsense. He will just continue to prove the doubters wrong through hard work and preparation.

The day Brady gets mad at BB based on what people say in the media, blogs and internet... haha that's funny

man, if we only win 3 games the rest of the year that would be ok as long as its the chargers colts and jets.

well ok maybe not but i just really hope we win all those

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back