PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's Passer Rating

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Brady keeps up these numbers, he's going to make Peyton look like, ah, Eli.

Holy c**p! Noodle arm is #2!!! (Which proves it's a silly statistic)

I hate passer rating. It favors high percentage passers who don't throw interceptions, in this case it's Brady. I just don't think it's that big of a deal.

We don't need a # to say that Brady has been brilliant this season. He clearly has and he's clearly one of the two best (I say best) QB in the league.

The worst is when people use QB rating to show how a guy is playing in this one game. If a guy in baseball comes up in the 6th inning for the 3rd time, nobody says "he's batting .500," it's "he's 1-2."

If Brady keeps up these numbers, he's going to make Peyton look like, ah, Eli.

Speaking of Eli, did you see him thread the needle to Shockey over the middle late yesterday. It was just a flat out nasty pass, course, Shockey dropped it.:rolleyes:

If Tom finishes the season anywhere above 100 in passer rating the Pats will roll the league.

Holy Crap!!!! It's only the third game of the season!!!!! lets see who will keep the pace up over the entire season before you declare the 2nd coming

check the All-time list for Passer Rating and you'll see a more accurate picture of who the best are Manning (2) and Brady (8)

Holy Crap!!!! It's only the third game of the season!!!!! lets see who will keep the pace up over the entire season before you declare the 2nd coming

check the All-time list for Passer Rating and you'll see a more accurate picture of who the best are Manning (2) and Brady (8)
That's the kind of response I'd expect from a Colts' fan - who forgets that this is the first year that Brady has had WR who can compare to what The Whore has had for years.

Its not the second......

Its the unleashing of a team that will lay waste to the NFL.....And the Colts are only a few weeks away from being in the bullseye for the Pats.:D

I cant wait to see what Brady can do to that defense.....

lets see them do it for more than three games. Colts have been tops in the league for years teams will figure more out about the Pats O by the end of the season

Its not the second......

Its the unleashing of a team that will lay waste to the NFL.....And the Colts are only a few weeks away from being in the bullseye for the Pats.:D

I cant wait to see what Brady can do to that defense.....

Colts are EVERYBODYS bullseye , I'm sure they will be ready

Colts are EVERYBODYS bullseye , I'm sure they will be ready

They wont be ready for whats coming........:D

I cant wait to see them absolutely destroy the Colts in their own house and put them back where they belong....Make sure you tell Polian to crank up the heat in the dome.

Being New Englands Biatches...

Last edited:

Manning is amazing No Question. But Brady has done a lot with so little as far as wide receivers is concerned and to top it off the stat that counts the most 3 Rings. Manning (1) and Brady (3)

Last edited:
Manning is amazing No Question. But Brady has done a lot with so little as far as wide receivers is concerned and to top it off the stat that counts the most 3 Rings. Manning (1) and Brady (3)
Yes, also Brady has prospered from a defense that could actually stop the run, plus he had a guy who could hit a clutch FG, plus they got lucky with some obscure tuck rule, plus a few questionable RAPINGS in a SB and an AFCCG. Other than that, yeah, you're right.

Last edited:
Yes, also Brady has prospered from a defense that could actually stop the run, plus he had a guy who could hit a clutch FG, plus they got lucky with some obscure tuck rule, plus a few questionable RAPINGS in a SB and an AFCCG. Other than that, yeah, you're right.

Have you looked at the games the colts lost in the playoffs? The Colts defense actually played well. It was Manning who played poorly.

The Colts defense can't be blamed for Manning throwing all those interceptions.

Have you looked at the games the colts lost in the playoffs? The Colts defense actually played well. It was Manning who played poorly.

The Colts defense can't be blamed for Manning throwing all those interceptions.
Not to mention, Manning can thank his D for that ring last year. He was terrible against KC and Baltimore-- he was just lucky that:

A.) His D played well.
B.) They faced poor offensive clubs with no ability to pass the football.

What did he have in those 2 games; 1 touchdown to 5 interceptions or something? To all the Colts trolls crying about how Brady was "carried by his D" (which is really wrong-- except for maybe his 1st year as a starter...and even then he marched the team down field for a game winning field goal in the Super Bowl as time expired), take a look at how Peyton won that ring last year. That's what being carried is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes