PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's "NE" Hat

Reaction score
Does anybody know where to buy the NE hat that Brady was wearing on the sidelines during the Raven's game?

They used to sell them at the Pro Shop a long time ago. Bledsoe was still with the team. I don't know if they still sell them, check on line. I picked up the red version of the same hat.

Thanks... I remember the Bledsoe model, too... I thought the one Brady had was a newer model, with a different logo on the side. I'll check the Pro Shop.

Does anybody know where to buy the NE hat that Brady was wearing on the sidelines during the Raven's game?

I got that hat a few years ago it's fitted, and too small for me now. I am looking for another one also.
NE flex fit

Last edited:
Brady's hat looks slightly different, looking at the photo in today's Boston Herald... no mesh back , side logo. But it looks close enough...

I prefer the NE rather than the Flying Elvis. I only like it on the uni's and helmets.

Thanks for the link.

My daughter got me the same hat for Christmas about 4-5 years ago. She got it at ****'s SG.

Not sure what exact hat you are talking about, but check out the Patriots Pro Shop, they have a ton of different hats and I have seen a few with the NE logo on the front. Check out the link below:

http://proshopcache.patriots.com/

Not sure what exact hat you are talking about, but check out the Patriots Pro Shop, they have a ton of different hats and I have seen a few with the NE logo on the front. Check out the link below:

http://proshopcache.patriots.com/

It's like this one. I got mine at Gillette but, it's not adjustable and it's too tight.

Attachments

• NEcap.jpg
    NEcap.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 3,102
eBay is also a nice place to look, sometimes you can get lucky and find some older Patriots stuff that you can no longer get at the Pro Shop or in stores.

Brady's hat looks slightly different, looking at the photo in today's Boston Herald... no mesh back , side logo. But it looks close enough...

I prefer the NE rather than the Flying Elvis. I only like it on the uni's and helmets.

Thanks for the link.
Yeah his is wool all the way around, there is one on the pro-shop website, but it's Flex and black

Same here. One size fits all is not a good idea for a cap.

Agreed, S/M in flex fit works for me, OSFA.... not so much.

It's like this one. I got mine at Gillette but, it's not adjustable and it's too tight.

I hate to bring up an old thread, but...

I just got this hat yesterday and it is great:D

Thought it was weird to see this thread a day after I got this hat.

Heh. I have one of those hats. Wore it exactly once on a gameday a few years back. They lost. Havent touched it since.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back