PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's base salary contract for 2015,2016,2017 ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
His contract just became guaranteed as of Saturday night. Read Phil Perry's report here....

http://www.csnne.com/blog/patriots-talk/bradys-bargain-base-salaries-guaranteed-through-2017

"
Chicago's Jay Cutler is guaranteed to make more in base salary over the next two seasons ($25.5 million) than Brady will make over the course of the next three ($24 million). Denver's Peyton Manning is scheduled to receive $19 million over each of the next two seasons. Kansas City's Alex Smith signed a five-year deal last offseason that included $45 million guaranteed. Cincinnati's Andy Dalton could make more than Brady in base salary along over the next three seasons, while Dallas signal-caller Tony Romo is due dollar figures between 2015-17 that dwarf those in Brady's contract."

Thought I was gonna be a wiseass and visit Miguel's cap page, when I did I realized how stupid I am when it comes to the salary and salary cap numbers...

I always wonder in a case like Brady's, does Mr. Kraft give him a wink and a nod and somehow compensate him in different ways.. promises that he will always be part of this organization, for example??

Thought I was gonna be a wiseass and visit Miguel's cap page, when I did I realized how stupid I am when it comes to the salary and salary cap numbers...

I always wonder in a case like Brady's, does Mr. Kraft give him a wink and a nod and somehow compensate him in different ways.. promises that he will always be part of this organization, for example??
Yes, you can suggest that the owner spokesman for the NFL and NFL ethics would violate NFL rules and ethics.

I always wonder in a case like Brady's, does Gisele give him a wink and a nod and somehow compensate him in different ways...

Fixed it for you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey