PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's Avocado Ice Cream

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know avocado ice cream sounds weird, but it's actually really good... if you can find it. Azucar Ice Cream Company in Miami serves the best I've had. I recommend it. And of course, not enough good things are said about guacamole.

My 12 year old makes a mean guacamole. I can eat that all day long.
Recipe?

I love guac. Kroger has an amazing hatch chili guac. Whole foods has a pretty good one as well.

Recipe?

I love guac. Kroger has an amazing hatch chili guac. Whole foods has a pretty good one as well.

Yea shes a crazy kid. Lots of experimentation. She has a couple of recipes. Send me a PM and I'll ask her once shes back from soccer practice.

What she also does is takes tortilla shells, cuts them up as you would a pizza, brushes them with a little oil and sea salt on them and puts them in the oven. Great for dipping.

If you live around here, I'd also suggest going to Mezcal Worcester Menu - Niche Hospitality

They make the guac fresh and can add anything to want to it...I prefer the bacon.

In breaking news, the NFL has released a statement that a natural occuring ingredient NMN found in avocados is now on the list of banned substances. Asked for clarification, the NFL says that players that eat avocados have an unfair advantage over others who prefer other types of fruit. It speaks to the integrity of the league that no player has an unfair advantage over another.

An anonymous source from the NFL HQ says that HGH couldn't help Manning but NMN is prolonging Brady's career. It's unfair to the owners of the 31 other teams that Brady will probably play longer then any other player except for some kickers that really are not football players anyway.

#AvacadoGate

4 game suspension - loss of a 1st round draft pick and $10 million fine for "more probable than not" awareness of anti-aging properties in ice cream.
Haha love it. To those who say the Patriots' fans have a victim complex and will relate everything to deflate gate? Goddamn right we will. That **** was a travesty with lasting effects.

Hasn't the avocado crop suffered setbacks this year. The price for them should be way higher than normal. Not a problem for Tom, but for restaurants, could get more expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back