PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bradyism, come up with one

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Barrett M99 Sniper rifle was actualy modelled on Tom Bradys arm.

The technical term for that kind of puff piece is
hagiography
... "writing about saints".

- Have a 'brady' day !

- I got 'bradied' last night !

- I love you man, your like a 'brady' to me.

- He acts like he thinks he's 'brady' or something !

- I knew this guy who won the lottery, and for the rest of his life he lived a 'brady' lifestyle.

- Every GM, picking after the third round, is dreaming he will 'brady' the pick and save the franchise !

- I think every guy, by the time he is 21, should have already been 'bradied' at one time or another.

- I was losing late in the contest, but I 'bradied it' and took home the winnings !

I Brady'd that chick..................HARD!!!!

Brady manages the clock so well "Santa Claus" asked Tom to make his runs for him this Christmas Eve.

He was drafted in the Brady round.

I was having a terrible day and then all of a sudden everything went 'brady' on me. It was awesome !

I heard a some somewhere, cant remember, but I like em

"that kid was mad calm when the police came, he's straight tom brady"

"I had a suprise test this morning, but its ok, I was tom brady"

The US Government has created a new honorific for valor and courage under fire: The Congressional Medal of Brady.

(These are borrowed to fit TB:)

Brady adjusts faster than a Bill Belichick handshake.

On the eighth day Tom Brady took a huge dump. He named it Giants Stadium.

Tom Brady is so cool that Al Gore is concerned his presence may reverse global warming.

Tom Brady's car doesn't run on gasoline...it runs on his sheer will to win!

Brady is so cool when he goes to bed Sheep count him

Citzen originally had Tom Brady slated for thier comercials, unfortunatly as soon as he put the watch on it only read one time, and that was "Time for another touchdown."

Batman has a "Brady Signal", just in case.

Superman became invunrable to Kryptonite after shifting his power from being yellow sun based to Tom Brady based.

Iran after hearing the US millitary had shifted from "shock and awe" to "Tom Brady" immediatly shut down thier weapons program.

NBC's "Heroes" was orginally written as a buddy comedy with Tom Brady and Randy Moss, it was rewritten as the script was "too unbelievable". Bill Belichick got a hold of the script and implemented it the very next season.

Brady's so calm under pressure, he's been added to the periodic table of the elements as an inert gas. (otherwise known as Noble gasses... nuf said)

Jesus was resurrected from the dead on the third day, Brady did it in two.

Brady threw the hidden Imam back down the well. He won't be returning for a while.

AFter my friend pulled a Brady, I was so Brady at him that I Bradied him in the Brady.

Brady it?:rocker:

I'll add to my previous post.

And after my friend and I Bradied a while, we decided, Brady-like to Brady. On our way to the Brady we met this Brady chick, wow was she a Brady! She Bradied us but we couldn't help Bradying as we Bradied her in the Brady.

:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye