PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bradying

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobAllan

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Several articles online this afternoon about Bradying being the new Tebowing. I was actually alright with the Superbowl until this came up...

Bradying - It's all about the hair!

Not going to love this trend, I don't think LOL :bricks: LOL

-Rob-

Haters gonna hate. Or something like that. A little much but what do you expect from people who view taking pictures of themselves in front of refrigerators as a form of art.

Maybe some day this board can get back to talking football...

tumblr_lxtqbhKdNW1qe8625o1_500.gif

This whole thing is stuck on stupid..

Even worse when the NFL plasters it on their facebook page.

The NFL secretly hates Brady success, but they know it's good for the NFL.

It's a good thing though. Even being the SB loser, he's still outshining the so-called MVP of the game. Keep it coming.

Maybe some day this board can get back to talking football...
you wanna talk football?

so... how about that brutal loss eh! it was exciting, it's going to be rehashed over and over and over again! Good times!

The NFL secretly hates Brady success, but they know it's good for the NFL.

It's a good thing though. Even being the SB loser, he's still outshining the so-called MVP of the game. Keep it coming.

Secretly? I find it pretty outrageous the NFL is apparently now openly mocking one of its biggest stars. Then again, this is the same organization that went balls to the wall to rehabilitate Vick's image when he became a hot property again after murdering dozens of dogs with his bare hands.

Last edited:
Maybe they are hoping that if they mock him enough, he will just quit. I wouldn't blame him if he did, but I know that he won't.
He could then come back and blast everyone of these hypocrits who lied to his face and told him how great he was when they really thought that he was nothing but a piece of ****.

Secretly? I find it pretty outrageous the NFL is apparently now openly mocking one of its biggest stars. Then again, this is the same organization that went balls to the wall to rehabilitate Vick's image when he became a hot property again after murdering dozens of dogs with his bare hands.

Laugh now, cry later. That's what my father always told me.

Might be why he's not going to Pebble beach with BB this year. Can't blame him.

Last edited:
I saw this on the NFL's FB page and couldn't really believe it. I expected more from a league page. It seems they are now mocking one of the games best players ever. Really need to say WTH?! I guess haters gonna hate, and make them all shut up next season.

I repeat... never seen this level of disrespect for any team. Speaks to the moral decay of today's society that all of this is deemed acceptable. By the NFL, no less.

Typical in a society where so often excellence is derided and a humble yet fierce competitor like Brady is summarily sh*t upon - nice...

you guys are being too sensitive

it's just a fad that took off with 'planking' and then evolved to 'tebowing' and now it's 'bradying' and sooner or later it will be something else to take it's place

chill out lol

you guys are being too sensitive

it's just a fad that took off with 'planking' and then evolved to 'tebowing' and now it's 'bradying' and sooner or later it will be something else to take it's place

chill out lol

i've already started a new fad. it's on my fb. it's a picture of me throwing like a girl. it's called "rivering". already have 200 likes.

i've already started a new fad. it's on my fb. it's a picture of me throwing like a girl. it's called "rivering". already have 200 likes.

hey if people want to hop on board that fad, more power to them lol

no reason to be sensitive about it

hey if people want to hop on board that fad, more power to them lol

no reason to be sensitive about it

Not that you'll ever get the chance to find out what it's like, but losing a Super Bowl can make a fan base feel sort of sensitive. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back