PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady_2_Moss is going to the RAZOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy Diver

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Says he can't post a thread yet because he only has one post....

I've been in Cali for the last 10, and can't suggest anything good....I'm SURE we can help out.

anyway...here is his post

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, this is my first post here. I'm a California Native that's been following Moss since Day 1 in the NFL. Now I'm also firmly a Pats fan - so much so that I'm flying in from LA to see the Patriots demolish the Dolphins November 8. Since I'm a newbie and I can't create a thread yet - can someone tell me the best place to stay in Boston (on the cheap) and maybe give me some pointers for my trip to New England/Foxborough?
Thanks!
Steve
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B2M should spend a few minutes and search the Forum archives as the question has been posted numerous times previously. I'd answer directly if I knew.

The cheapest place to stay, IMO, is the Super 8 on Washington in North Attleboro. It is about 15-20 minutes south of the stadium.

Thanks for putting this up Holy Diver.

I'm also looking for cool points of interest in and around Boston (besides the freedom trail) I've never been to New England so I was just hoping to hear from you guys about stuff I shouldn't miss. I'm going to grab a car and probably drive to Vermont or New Hampshire after the game.

BTW - I've been lurking here for 2 years - so I feel like I already know some of you guys....:D

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back