Welcome to PatsFans.com

Brady_2_Moss is going to the RAZOR

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Holy Diver, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Says he can't post a thread yet because he only has one post....

I've been in Cali for the last 10, and can't suggest anything good....I'm SURE we can help out.

anyway...here is his post

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, this is my first post here. I'm a California Native that's been following Moss since Day 1 in the NFL. Now I'm also firmly a Pats fan - so much so that I'm flying in from LA to see the Patriots demolish the Dolphins November 8. Since I'm a newbie and I can't create a thread yet - can someone tell me the best place to stay in Boston (on the cheap) and maybe give me some pointers for my trip to New England/Foxborough?
    Thanks!
    Steve
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  2. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,700 / 19 / -12

Disable Jersey

B2M should spend a few minutes and search the Forum archives as the question has been posted numerous times previously. I'd answer directly if I knew.
  3. Canada's #1 Pats Fan

Canada's #1 Pats Fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

The cheapest place to stay, IMO, is the Super 8 on Washington in North Attleboro. It is about 15-20 minutes south of the stadium.
  4. jmt57

jmt57 Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +489 / 0 / -3

5. Brady_2_Moss

Brady_2_Moss Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Thanks for putting this up Holy Diver.

I'm also looking for cool points of interest in and around Boston (besides the freedom trail) I've never been to New England so I was just hoping to hear from you guys about stuff I shouldn't miss. I'm going to grab a car and probably drive to Vermont or New Hampshire after the game.

BTW - I've been lurking here for 2 years - so I feel like I already know some of you guys....:D

Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.