PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady yelling at OFF. coordinator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady made several bad Red Zone passes today. One went off an opposing player

It's a good thing it went off the opposing player. Because #37 had perfect position in front of Gronk to intercept it. But luckily it hit the back of another Redskins DB which prevented the INT.

It was odd seeing Brady so out of sync with so many different receivers on so many different plays. As I said it in the game thread: If a receiver had the type of day Brady had today, Brady would never throw to him again.

obrien yelling at brady is very cool . shows that the coaches show no favoritism and even the best on the team and league can get yelled at here at NE. Imagine any other team where their start QB is taken to task by a young offensive coordinator.

Is this where we pretend Tom Brady wasn't like this before? Yeah, I'm sure those were the reasons Dan Marino never won a championship too.

:confused:

Brady deserved to get yelled at (OMG, he's another Haynesworth. Cut him!), but Underoos had gotten position off his cut and then let the defender regain control of the route. Brady shouldn't have thrown the ball, but he did at least have a point.

I can't believe I was 15 rows in back of the sideline and didn't see this.

Of course, the reason I didn't was because I had taken to just sitting down whenever Washington had the ball because the defense was unbearable. I felt like every play I watched was a bad play so I had the Patriots fan in back of me tell me the down and when it was over.

I can't believe we made Rex Grossman look like Johnny Unitas.

Last edited:
Brady with the uppity 'tude....shooting his way out of Foxborough....looking for a team with a real NFL D. Probably feeling Mallet breathing down his neck

Last edited:
Brady's selfless play and ability to throw balls away rather than risk putting the team in unfavorable positions have been 1 of his greatest attributes. That was a classic "reckless favre play" topped off by a Dan Marino explosion on an unassuming receiver, lol. Okay the Marino comparisons a little harsh he was a flat out a-hole in similar situations.

Thankfully TB has a big heart and the intention isn't to negatively demean a player, just a passionate Brady outburst followed by a hart felt apology most likely.

wacky game, I couldn't wait for it to be over.

You're right, Brady yelled at Underwood. Tiquan was well covered, but it didn't look like he positioned himself well enough to break up the INT. BOB came in support of Underwood blaming Brady.

I think all three we're part of the problem in this case:
1. BOB should've made it a 2 possession game by running a draw with Faulk or by calling a simple run and going for the FG.
2. Brady did make a really bad decision; he should've thrown the ball away.
3. Underwood should've positioned himself better to make the catch or at least to break up the INT.

"break up the INT" that was the issue.

If Felger has his way he will set up a "intervention" meeting with BoB and Brady.

anyone got a link to the reported hug? :D

hernandez droped a TD too

No he didn't. It's all that diva Brady. His receivers are all closet HOF'ers who bring it on every play and only mess up when the diva over or underthrows them or fails to see or execute the really correct throw. Clearly we're lucky to have won at all with this erratic egomaniac at the helm. Bill should threaten to swap him to a team that doesn't coddle him with talent like Ocho Cinco and Tiquan Underwood the way he has. I mean, it's taken him how many years to learn to throw to really talented TE's. I bet Ben Watson and Dan Graham and Jermaine Wiggins could tell tales about what they endured to make this stiff look like a HOF'er only to end up jags because Bill always covered Tommy's ass... Not to mention all the mega talented WR's Bill drafted that this guy couldn't develop like Chad Jackson and Bethel Johnson and Brandon Tate and all the journeymen WR's like Gaffney and old bug eyes and RB's whose careers he's derailed. Don't even get me started on how bad he's made his OL look against pressure up the gut or forget about what he did to poor Randy Moss' career... If it weren't for the chip on Welker's 5'9" shoulders or the catch radius that Gronkowski kid has coupled with the impending lockout, Bill probably would have tagged and traded Brady last offseason rather than spending another season hollering at BOB to have Brady throw it, throw it all the time throw it...

Just wait til next season when you see what Mallett does with this offense... Not to mention for this much maligned defense.

There is no truth to the rumor that O'Brien yelled:

"You are Tom Brady - not Drew Bledsoe and let's keep it that way."

There is no truth to the rumor that O'Brien yelled:

"You are Tom Brady - not Drew Bledsoe and let's keep it that way."

No way Bledsoe would have thrown that boneheaded pass, so be fair.

Bledsoe would have thrown his int to the TE getting triple covered

..."the headlights, Drew...throw it into the headlights!!!..."

No he didn't. It's all that diva Brady. His receivers are all closet HOF'ers who bring it on every play and only mess up when the diva over or underthrows them or fails to see or execute the really correct throw. Clearly we're lucky to have won at all with this erratic egomaniac at the helm. Bill should threaten to swap him to a team that doesn't coddle him with talent like Ocho Cinco and Tiquan Underwood the way he has. I mean, it's taken him how many years to learn to throw to really talented TE's. I bet Ben Watson and Dan Graham and Jermaine Wiggins could tell tales about what they endured to make this stiff look like a HOF'er only to end up jags because Bill always covered Tommy's ass... Not to mention all the mega talented WR's Bill drafted that this guy couldn't develop like Chad Jackson and Bethel Johnson and Brandon Tate and all the journeymen WR's like Gaffney and old bug eyes and RB's whose careers he's derailed. Don't even get me started on how bad he's made his OL look against pressure up the gut or forget about what he did to poor Randy Moss' career... If it weren't for the chip on Welker's 5'9" shoulders or the catch radius that Gronkowski kid has coupled with the impending lockout, Bill probably would have tagged and traded Brady last offseason rather than spending another season hollering at BOB to have Brady throw it, throw it all the time throw it...

Just wait til next season when you see what Mallett does with this offense... Not to mention for this much maligned defense.

Dayum, riviting piece mo, This could be taken a couple ways. lol Either way turn on the press and run with it. Let masses of pats fans scratch their heads in befuddlement while hater nation embraces and applauds.

:confused2:

Last edited:
Why was that bum of a receiver in the game anyways?

I bet you're the sort of dude who - if we cut Tiquan and he went on to burn up the league somewhere else - would come in and complain about how we could ever release such an obviously talented player.

I bet you're the sort of dude who - if we cut Tiquan and he went on to burn up the league somewhere else - would come in and complain about how we could ever release such an obviously talented player.

:welcome:

Reading lips I got:

Brady: "Ty you got to go get it" "No ****"

Yes it was a bad throw but Underwood was right there. He should have also fought to either get the ball or at least knock it down. So both BoB and Brady were right if that makes any sense. Brady also made the right move by accepting responsibility. As a leader you can't make excuses. Just own up that you were wrong.

I remember yelling the same thing at my TV as Brady said on the sidelines. It appeared to me that Brady yelled at Underwood to "go get it".

...and I agree with him. Yes Brady acknowledged in the presser that he made a bad mistake, but come kid, go fight for it. Attack the ball. Let us know that you want that thing. It was a soft attempt by a WR that apparently is a standout in practice. Go do it in a game.

As usual Brady owned up to it like the true leader and TFB that he is.

...and O'Brien better be careful, we can live without one of the two people in this situation, you can go ahead and figure out which one...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back