PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady with 6 INTs last 2 trips to SD

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Brady is 1-1 in San Diego and probably would have been 0-2 if Troy Brown didn't practically steal away the apparent game winning INT with a forced fumble near the end of that game in 2006.

Brady has 4 TDs and 6 INTs in two games out in Qual Comm with an average QB rating of 68 in those games.

Is it the long trip out west? or something else as to why Brady has not been himself at SD?,or just bad luck?

I hope this all changes for third time is hopefully a charm.

I was out there for the 2002 loss which I blamed on that skank Tara Reid.

Not familiar with that story...please share

Stayed at the Pats players hotel, the Marriott. Just that Brady drove off in a convertable with Tara. Nothing more.

Brady had a bad game. Two stupid picks. Then Milloy et. al. had a bad game, unable to contain a young LT at his prome. Result = loss and a buncha SD fans screaming "Chowderhead" at me. I made the situation worse as I shouted back at the mob, "You've got a right to be excited, losing to the Pats for 30 years". Fortunately, I was very fast.

Stayed at the Pats players hotel, the Marriott. Just that Brady drove off in a convertable with Tara. Nothing more.

Brady had a bad game. Two stupid picks. Then Milloy et. al. had a bad game, unable to contain a young LT at his prome. Result = loss and a buncha SD fans screaming "Chowderhead" at me. I made the situation worse as I shouted back at the mob, "You've got a right to be excited, losing to the Pats for 30 years". Fortunately, I was very fast.

Good for you sticking up for your team,I think I remember a Pats fan in here that was attacked in 2006 in a mens bathroom at Qual Comm I believe it was either them or a pats fan they saw it happen to.

I remember when Bledsoe owned the Chargers especially in that late 90s game out there when it was apparent that SD had given up in the second quarter after Drew dominated thier defense,It was the only team he had mastered over Brady in comparison.

Last edited:
Tom had two picks this week, and pulled out a win. No worries, mate! :D

Tom had two picks this week, and pulled out a win. No worries, mate! :D

I am hoping for a superb game from Woodhead,Morris and BJGE to take pressure off Brady to try and win the game,I think SD has done well to keep Brady under duress in all games played between the two teams this era.

They no longer have Cromartie at least. Sucks he's on the Jets, but for this week it's a positive.

Brady has struggled throwing against him.

SD is a 2.5 point favorite to start... maybe oddsmakers are looking at Brady's history too haha

The difference is that San Diego's defense in 2006 and 2007 specifically focused on and specialized in turnovers. They led the league in 2007 IIRC.

it must be a real grass surface in the stadium if Brady has poor stats:(:(:(

Brady had a bad game. Two stupid picks. Then Milloy et. al. had a bad game, unable to contain a young LT at his prome. /QUOTE]

At that game also. LT ran amuck. Not too surprising as I think it was KC who had a great running game in a loss to the Patriots the week before.

This will be an interesting game. SD w/o LT, SM and VJ and now possibly Gates is a different team.

No Cromartie, no Merriman, no LT. Those are some key differences I see ;)

trap game....The Chargers a very underrated at this point. I see these teams as pretty evenly matched if Rivers is on.

Speaking of VJ ,Does everyone remember the last time we played in SD?

Rivers to Jackson 72 yard TD pass on the FIRST play of the game which set up the Chargers to take command and momentum and keep it all game enroute to the easy victory over the Brady-less pats team.

Sure happy VJ is not on the field sunday

Hope we deliver a statment like we did in Miami.

First, two games is not a significant sample size.

Second, we are talking years between games. The only constants between games is the location and Brady. Most of the players on both teams have changed from those two games til today.

Third, Brady hasn't had these type of problems in other West Coast trips. So it doesn't appear to be an issue with the time zone or anything like that.

This is like saying that Brady throws a lot of picks on the third Sunday of October of every season. It really doesn't mean much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes