PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady WILL throw a pick in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm, moderators?

Not to second guess, but if any thread deserves the practice squad this one does. :D

You guys take things WAAAY too serious, I forgot this board has zero humor, I am the most confident Pats fan there is lol.

I have an idea for a new thread on par with this, NFC west best division in football?

You guys take things WAAAY too serious, I forgot this board has zero humor, I am the most confident Pats fan there is lol.

The thing about humor is that it's generally supposed to be funny. Slapping an "lol" on it doesn't really mean much.

Next time you post, look to your right, there is a little box with all these faces in it (some of them are even moving). They are called emoticons. They are used to convey emotions in an otherwise sterile world of words and letters.

Here, let me give you an example.....

Hey dude, great thread :rolleyes:

This thread is the Dutch Oven of the Practice Squad.

First game, probably first drive. Doesn't matter the team it will happen, the board will explode, lets just prepare ourselves mentally. The team will win but you guys need to expect the inevitable.

I was right about the pick but wrong about the loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes