PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady will not be at the OTA's tomorrow (but yes next week)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's throwing passes to Welker & Galloway, that's good enough for me. There's still 4 months until we need him to be 100%, so better safe than sorry.

EDIT: Oh, read the link to see that this OTA is for newbies...why is the fact Brady isn't participating news then? Did he even participate in this OTA the last few years? I guess to the Herald, anything is news.

Last edited:
I posted the article because people might be looking for news about Brady thinking he would be there tomorrow.

Last edited:
I posted the article because people might be looking for news about Brady thinking he would be there.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not objecting your post, I just think the Herald's headline is pretty misleading or gives off the wrong idea.

I heard on PFW in Progress that a guy that went to the coaching clinic at Gillette stadium. He said they showed tape of Brady throwing he said he completed 13 perfect passes ON APRIL 29, 2009. He said Brady looks the same as he did before the injury :D Alright, Giggity giggity giggity goo!

Last edited:
I heard on PFW in Progress that a guy that went to the coaching clinic at Gillette stadium. He said they showed tape of Brady throwing he said he completed 13 perfect passes ON APRIL 29, 2009. He said Brady looks the same as he did before the injury :D Alright, Giggity giggity giggity goo!

:singing: You just made my day with that post...I can't wait to see him at minicamp. :D

Who does this guy think he is? You know, a real leader would make damned sure he was there!

Fish-Hook-Pendant-510a.png

what? now i'm excited. more details please.

FWIW, I edited the thread title because it was a little misleading. The body of the article indicates that it's not a Brady issue at all -- no long-time Pats players attend this newbies-oriented OTA. Brady is expected to participate in the upcoming full-team activities.

Old friend Albert Breer had the most positive report yet on Brady earlier today on sportingnews.com.

Get ready, NFL.

Tom Brady is back. And if all the indications from this spring are correct, the new Brady should be pretty close, if not identical, to the old Brady who started the 2008 season with a clean bill of health.

According to a source close to Brady, the quarterback has "no restrictions at all" as a result of his reconstructed left knee and is "more than excited" about his progress.

Brady was able to return his normal rehabilitation schedule within "10 days to two weeks" after the follow-up procedures, the source said. That means the quarterback is roughly six months into the rehab process.

"He's full go," the source said Tuesday. A second source confirmed that assessment.

Sorry.... I hadn't seen this posted here, so I gave the Breer article its own thread.

Ditto. Then again. I didn't see your thread either.

This is pure speculation on my part, but I wonder if Brady not participating on Wednesday has anything to do with the fact that it is also the first day the media has access to the passing camp/OTA. I know it will be a media frenzy regardless of when the media gets to watch him for the first time this offseason, but at least it will be slightly tempered by having a previous OTA to watch, other interviews having already taken place - and a few more snaps for Brady to shake the rust before being put on public display.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes