PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady: "When teams change their coach, I think that’s an advantage for us."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhodey

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
“I know the easy thing in sports now is to change coaches and then the whole scheme of players change, but I think that’s a good thing for the Patriots when that happens for other teams, truthfully. When teams change their coach, I think that’s an advantage for us. They’ve got to rebuild, and we’ve got to continue to make improvements on the things we need to improve on. I feel like we always start at a better place than these other teams because they’ve got so much ground to make up.

http://nesn.com/2015/10/tom-brady-patriots-gain-advantage-from-coaching-changes-around-nfl/

Many of us have been hinting and saying stuff like this across many threads. Now, TB is basically validating it. Consider that most teams are just a business. With Kraft, it's a bit more; something he loves. Ergo, it makes sense that their approach might be different...and better. Nutshell: one of the biggest New England Patriots fans bought the team to keep them from leaving town; reminded him of when the Braves left. Yeah, I'm still peeved at RK for trusting Goodell, but he's still one of the best team owners in the league- any league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back