PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady went off today because of me

Status
Not open for further replies.

pazrul72

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I started playing fantasy football last year and found that drafting tom in the first round pretty much won me my league so I went with that strategy again this year. Let's just say it hasn't worked out so well and I had the chance to pick up Rivers who was going up against the awful Washington defense. So I succumbed to the allure of the matchup and benched Brady. Rivers scored a respectable 19 points but I could have had 30 if I just let my heart rule. Good thing I had GRONK and amendola :D

LOL I benched Brady over Tony Romo

This fantasy based thread that will likely get moved any moment now, but Romo has actually been doing pretty well numbers-wise.

On top of that, in DAL's four losses this season, Romo has a QB rating of 115 with 11 TD's and only 1 INT (which occurred in the Denver game, where the rookie TE admittedly ran the wrong route).

I have Romo as my backup and had to use him today with Manning on the bye, and he did just fine. I'm actually dangling him as trade bait for a very respectable player at the moment to those in need of a starting QB.

Romo's career QB rating is practically the same as Tom Brady, hovering right around the 95-96 mark. He also has a very nice TD to INT ratio too. His only real problem has been making some dangerous throws late in games, which he actually seems to have improved upon. For all the crap that he gets, it would seem that DAL has about 10+ other more important problems than Tony Romo.

After Andy Dalton putting up crazy good numbers on the Jets, I decided to pick him up for this week. Welp, the m***** f***** only got me 6 points. ARGH! I really wish I could have gotten Brady for this season :/

After Andy Dalton putting up crazy good numbers on the Jets, I decided to pick him up for this week. Welp, the m***** f***** only got me 6 points. ARGH! I really wish I could have gotten Brady for this season :/

Brady has put up horrible fantasy numbers for 7/8 weeks, but let's hope that the rest of the season is a lot closer to today.

As we know, wins aren't determined by fantasy numbers, so a lot expected him to struggle with the lack of weapons in 2013. Now that he has Gronk and Amendola back, we should be in better shape moving forward.

I don't believe in all that superstitious nonsense.

Also, those of you claiming you benched Brady for the first time this week- FOR GOD'S SAKE KEEP HIM THERE!!!!!!

:D

LOL, my brother dumped Tom Brady in a trade for Andy friggin Dalton. I told him the football gods would not be pleased...

LOL, is that you, bro?

LOL I benched Brady over Tony Romo

I benched him the first time this season and went with RG3, talk about an idiot.

I did play Dobson as a bye week replacement the last two weeks though. Now I'm starting to wonder if he should start every game?

I was coming off a four game winning streak and my opponent had Brady. I got smoked. :mad:

I was coming off a four game winning streak and my opponent had Brady. I got smoked. :mad:

Me too...had a 5 game win streak and my best players ie Megatron and Stafford had the bye. My opponent not only had Brady but had Andre Johnson too. I lost by close to 50 pts !!!! @%^&@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing