PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady ---> Welker in LA, practicing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, Brady with his "friends" who just happen to be highly-paid guys too.

Wes Welker: "So Gisele, any of your supermodel friends coming by to hang out at the pool after our workout?"

Heh, Brady with his "friends" who just happen to be highly-paid guys too.

You'd think they might try to find out who he was with...then again they might be more than just teammates and might be actual friends off the field.

keep an eye on this Brady guy, he might be good in a few years.

I heard he was with Cassel at one point too...that must be a positive for Matt to help further his career...nice to see they are staying in touch...

TOM IN TRAINING - Faded Youth Blog

Brady and Welker practicing together on 7/9 in Los Angeles. Good to see. The last pic is a good shot of Brady's knee looking nice and loose -- in a good way.

Sorry if it's a re-post, but I didn't see it anywhere.

That's good news. They are already working on their timing together. Look for Welker to break 100 receptions again this year. :D

Lives Wes in L.A. too in the off-season?
If he's bought a home there I've not read about it. Wes turned up in Brazil for Mardi Gras with Tom and Giselle so it looks like they are just good friends who enjoy doing things together when they aren't working out together. Of course if I had Giselle introducing me to her lady friends I'd be more than happy to arrange my work schedule around Tom's!

Lives Wes in L.A. too in the off-season?

I remember reading an article a year ago about how Wes went home in the off-season to where he grew up which was in Oklahoma. Don't know if that's still true, but expect it is.

I remember reading an article a year ago about how Wes went home in the off-season to where he grew up which was in Oklahoma. Don't know if that's still true, but expect it is.

Still is; he was there a couple of weeks ago for his 83 Foundation's football camp (Cassel was there for that, too). IIRC, he said on "Huddle at Home" that he has a girlfriend down there, too (sorry, ladies).

If he's bought a home there I've not read about it. Wes turned up in Brazil for Mardi Gras with Tom and Giselle so it looks like they are just good friends who enjoy doing things together when they aren't working out together. Of course if I had Giselle introducing me to her lady friends I'd be more than happy to arrange my work schedule around Tom's!

Ummm . . . actually, Tom stayed in the U.S., and Wes kept Gisele company. . . . :eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back