PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady: We all gotta do a better job

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Brady: We all gotta do a better job - Extra Points - Boston.com

Twice during the first half Moss had to push teammates into position (moving both Edelman and tight end Benjamin Watson to the line when he needed to go in motion). Route confusion was exacerbated by dropped passes.

"I think the frustration sets in when we know we kick ourselves in the foot," said Moss. "The defense did their job. They had a job to do, that's to help the offense. The offense has a job to do, that's to put points on the board. But with the firepower we have, it gets a little frustrating. I'm not going to sit here and lie."
as bad as brady was, that shows how much out of sync they were. Edelman ican understand but watson ?

Benjamin Watson and his negative-YAC makes me want to puke. His inability to put his at-one-point Duke Education to use in lining up correctly after 5 years in a system makes me want to put a gun in my mouth.

Benjamin Watson and his negative-YAC makes me want to puke. His inability to put his at-one-point Duke Education to use in lining up correctly after 5 years in a system makes me want to put a gun in my mouth.

Yep, it was really irritating when he caught one ball and could have easily got a first down but tried to get cute by trying to juke a defender and was tackled behind the first down marker.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back