PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady was awesome tonight, but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
let's not forget the defense. Congratulations on your best effort of the season. Hell of a job, and here's to you building upon it!

Last edited:
Spikes/Mayo/Wilfork :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

McCourty's INT :singing:

Well, there you have it, the 2010 New England Patriots have played a complete game. And it was the awesomest thing in the awesome history of awesomeness.

McCourty is the man. proves he deserves the 1st rd pick

10 days of hearing how bad they are, and they responded.

Everyone was awesome tonight. The most dominant I've ever seen the Pats against a winning team.

No injuries either from what I saw/remember, all in all an amazing night

Everyone was awesome tonight. The most dominant I've ever seen the Pats against a winning team.

No injuries either from what I saw/remember, all in all an amazing night

I was in and out but it seemed to me the quite a few Jets got hurt

Yes, the defense deserves a ton of credit. And a lot of guys played great, but how about Darius Butler? He was the scapegoat for that loss in week 2, but redeemed himself with a really strong effort tonight. Don't give up on him yet.

Belichick deserves a lot of credit with this team. He is working extremely well and making 1st and 2nd year guys look like veterans that have been in the league in long time.

very good defensive game tonight... to have this kind of year with this defense.. its pretty good..

There's hardly enough credit to spread around. Who didn't play well?

Heck, even the announcing team was the first I can remember all season that clued into the real story of this Patriots team -- that they're a raw young team with rookies all over the field.

Both units came up big. Defense made several big stops on 3rd down in the first half and the offense executed the game plan to a T.

Wow what a game. Just got back from the bar. Jets fans couldn't even talk smack the entire game (since I live in NYC). At one point one of their fans said "we won week 2." That was the only smack I heard all night. :) :)

Its hilarious looking back at all these JEST fans talking about how they're going to shred this D. 3 points? Really?

Brady was possessed, I can't believe how godly he has been these past 2 months.

I cant wait to see this on ESPN all day tomorrow!!! screw work!

I would say the Defense has truly arrived and the team is ready to go all the way. I've had faith all season and am very proud oh how they (and the whole team) Played.

anyone else thinks darius butler will be an all pro in about two years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes