PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady wants fans well hydrated Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post those pics of you as a hottie HS cheerleader!

I think they'd probably burn your eyes out..... old guys in cheerleader outfits are probably illegal in most places, anyway. :eek:

They oughta be, anyway.

Re: Brady's recommendation, "Start drinking early!"

Every time Matt Light false starts, take a drink

Every time Danny Woodhead gets lost in the LOS then miraculously pops out 10 yds downfield...

Every time 85 lines up in the wrong spot...

Every time Slater goes deep for a pass...

Every time Philip Rivers throws a hissey fit and whines....Wait, too much drinking

Personally, I was going to try and limit myself to a 40oz Colt 45 every quarter, and a shot every score, but what the heck..... I'm off Monday, anyway. :D

I think I was HYDRATING after most plays at Wembley.

Actually Brees said it about the game against the Pats. He said it was a night game which gave the fans plenty of time to get "lathered up" so really he said the same damn thing and this was during half time of monday night football.

Tom said lubed up and I thought it was funny supposed to be joke.

Let me think about this for a moment.............Nah, I'll take the box :rolleyes:

Yeah i would as well..i would be the loudest one in the box however..almost all of those people are not true football fans..just rich

Last edited:
Let me think about this for a moment.............Nah, I'll take the box :rolleyes:

Brady_to_Moss said:
Yeah i would as well..i would be the loudest one in the box however..almost all of those people are not true football fans..just rich

Psssshhhh, you guys are......well, actually I understand, but I still stand by what I said :cool:

Actually Brees said it about the game against the Pats. He said it was a night game which gave the fans plenty of time to get "lathered up" so really he said the same damn thing and this was during half time of monday night football.
I was at that game in NO and it was a sight to behold (not the game - we got killed, but the crowd). Even though they were highly "cooked to a crisp", they were pretty gracious to us NE fans.

Yup. Unfortunately people are so sensitive these days, he knew right away he had to "clarify."
+1. I mean seriously, it's like guys aren't allowed to be guys anymore without someone being offended. It reminded me of the Jaworski comment from Monday Night.

Jaworski is a football player who was announcing a football game watched by millions of football fans at around 10 at night. Is it really so shocking and scandalous that he let a 4-letter word slip out?

+1. I mean seriously, it's like guys aren't allowed to be guys anymore without someone being offended. It reminded me of the Jaworski comment from Monday Night.

Jaworski is a football player who was announcing a football game watched by millions of football fans at around 10 at night. Is it really so shocking and scandalous that he let a 4-letter word slip out?

LOL - I didn't even hear him say it. When he issued the apology, I was left wondering what he said!

LOL - I didn't even hear him say it. When he issued the apology, I was left wondering what he said!
Same here. The way he apologized I was thinking "oh geez did he say something racist? or something really derogatory towards a player on the field?"

I couldn't believe how dour and serious the whole thing was.

People may, or may not, care that Jaws said **** on the broadcast, but FCC fines are the problem.

Suuuurrre. That's exactly what he meant! *winkwink* *nudgenudge* I don't know about you but I prefer to get sloshed on Deer Park. Now that's the good stuff! Nothing like sneaking a pint of *ahem* pure spring water to the game and having a good ole time with the missus, in a responsible manner no less! ;)

Thought this was amusing. Per Reiss and a few others on twitter, Brady today was asked if he had a message for fans going to Sunday's game, and he said "start drinking early." The inevitable rephrasing came a bit later:

"Tom Brady clarifies remark to fans on starting to drink early: "Stay hydrated, drink a lot of water, be loud, drink responsibly.' "

So there you go fans. Be sure to stock up on your large dispensers of Poland Springs — or the water of your choice - before heading down to Foxboro, keeping your vocal chords well lubricated, and get loud!

I really think these subtle little remarks Brady expresses really shows his dislike of the lack of support vocally by the home fans...he has mentioned it before.

The stadium does not hold a lot of noise but my gut feeling says Brady thinks the fans volume still lacks what other stadiums do and could be better

Mock outrage has become big business in the US. It's a sad state of affairs.

Exactly. Seems like the coverage has mostly been ..."...Ooh, Tom Brady said this, someone is going to get mad." But did anyone actually come out and criticize him? No one that I'm aware of.

Anyway, watching the clip of him saying what he said is much better than reading it; catches the spirit of his "go out and get loud and be football fans, d%#*!@t."

I really think these subtle little remarks Brady expresses really shows his dislike of the lack of support vocally by the home fans...he has mentioned it before.

The stadium does not hold a lot of noise but my gut feeling says Brady thinks the fans volume still lacks what other stadiums do and could be better

Precisely the point I made earlier but ignored in the rush to being "offended" by the PC crowd. Starts with the stadium not being built to contain and echo noise. The most rabid fans are in section 300s way up high where their cheers are directed to the outer solar system. One end open lets the section 100 lame to non-existent corporate noise out. It really irks me to attend games (Section 108 row 1) where the corporate brown nose of the week attendees spend the entire game going back and forth for food, as if they've never had a meal, miss a good portion of the game and never, ever get loud on opponents' 3rd downs. At least they leave early so others can move into their seats.

It happened sure but they played well outside of that one play. Of course the east coast media will tell you different. But as a whole the unit looked much much better. And I can tell you never were a returner in football. Anyone with speed or good return skills knows moving the kickoff five yards up is an advantage for the returner because you blow by the defenders faster. I think there will be more returns this year than ever.

I did return kicks in high school and punts etc... And it isn't the east coast media telling me anything I watched the entire game.... I think the Vikings played terrible more than your team played good. McNabb was indecisive and inaccurate. I think the Vikings will be lucky to win 6-8 games this season.

Well as anyone who drinks to get drunk you know how important hydration is. Alcohol will dehydrate you. Drink lots of water if you get "lubed."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back