PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady wants fans well hydrated Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
He must want a "throwback" game to the old Sullivan Stadium days. Back then if you weren't total plastered, you'd be in fear of your life.

Haha enjoyed a good chuckle when I saw this on tv today

Brady's recommendation, "Start drinking early!"

The fallout over this (from yesterday's press conference) is so ridiculous I don't know where to begin. The team's PR tries to spin it that he meant fans should drink lots of water to be well hydrated :rolleyes: and everyone needs to "drink responsibly." Now it makes national news. It was a funny comment.

I never drink at games but might make an exception for Tom. Tip one for the team! :singing:

Re: Brady's recommendation, "Start drinking early!"

Mock outrage has become big business in the US. It's a sad state of affairs.

I just saw the clip myself. I don't see what there is to get riled up about. You can't seriously tell me you don't know any fans who don't drink before the game?
Brady wants Pats fans to drink early | Yardbarker.com

MEDIA = MORONS. Period end of discussion. He didn't say anything worth all this nonsense. I watched his entire press conference. These guys are a bunch of morons. They have nothing better to talk about. The Patriots should just close their doors and tell the media to go screw. They can't say anything right. I see liquored up fans in the damn parking lot before I even enter the stadium. :rolleyes: Trust me, Brady didn't need to say anything. Many of us already plan to be a little nice before we watch the game. :p

Missed in the oh so PC 'outrage' at mentioning drinking is that Brady would like the pink hats to actually make some noise and act like a raucous home opener crowd Sunday. That means all you corporate brown nose pukes who score company tix to the game.

Mock outrage has become big business in the US. It's a sad state of affairs.

Just watch: DUI arrests around Foxboro will set a record Sunday and we'll have BradyBoozegate. It wouldn't be a Pats season without some sort of stupid controversy.

I loved it. He's calling out the fans for not creating a good home-field advantage. He basicallly said the damned muskets made more noise than the fans. I couldn't care less how the media plays this, what I care about is the message getting through. Drink or not, be loud damn it.

The Media has brought overreaction to a new level when it comes to Boston sports.
overreaction.jpg

Yes load up the distractions heading into a game with the best team in the AFC.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

*wipes tear*

Oh, that was a good one!

I loved it. He's calling out the fans for not creating a good home-field advantage. He basicallly said the damned muskets made more noise than the fans. I couldn't care less how the media plays this, what I care about is the message getting through. Drink or not, be loud damn it.

AMEN to that!! :rocker:

JI thinks their should be outrage because there is when Rex says something. LOL.

JI thinks their should be outrage because there is when Rex says something. LOL.

Huge difference. Wrecks saying visiting fans shouldn't wear team gear is borderline threatening. I seriously doubt folks will drink more than usual because of what Tom said.

Huge difference. Wrecks saying visiting fans shouldn't wear team gear is borderline threatening. I seriously doubt folks will drink more than usual because of what Tom said.

You should read the last sentence of the EDIT post #24 :)

Great fun thread, bro!

Last edited:

The Media has brought overreaction to a new level when it comes to Boston sports.
overreaction.jpg

Ok, you have me stymied here. How in the name of God did you find a photo like that. Did you google " Show me a guy in the shower with a cookie holding a machine gun? " !! LMFAO ! Too funny. :D Priceless..

Yes load up the distractions heading into a game with the best team in the AFC.

So what are the Chargers dealing with for distractions again? I missed it...

I thought you guys sured up your special teams? They practically remove the kick return from the game this season and yet your team started with a 7 poing defecit without the other team's offense stepping on the field. And who is your place kicker now? :confused:

Ok, you have me stymied here. How in the name of God did you find a photo like that. Did you google " Show me a guy in the shower with a cookie holding a machine gun? " !! LMFAO ! Too funny. :D Priceless..

He just Googled "OverReaction", dude. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye