The better score?

• Gisele

Votes: 94 73.4%
  • Jessica

Votes: 34 26.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica Simpson also brings her parents with her on vacation with her boyfriend. That's gotta count against her.

Good point. Her dad is seriously strange - wouldn't want that guy hanging around.

Jessica all the way and all the time. Did she have her breast enhanced.?

Jessica's weight is always fluctuating. Giselle's body is always on point and toned. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind either one, but Giselle definitely is the hotter one of the two. The only thing that throws me off about Giselle is her face. She looks like she would be a little rough to wake up to in the morning. Then again, that body more than makes up for it!:D

Jessica's weight is always fluctuating. Giselle's body is always on point and toned. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind either one, but Giselle definitely is the hotter one of the two. The only thing that throws me off about Giselle is her face. She looks like she would be a little rough to wake up to in the morning. Then again, that body more than makes up for it!:D

No question Gisele is hot, and you're right, I would take either one also.

I can't believe i'm participating in this but Gisele is a model who turned her career into a money minting machine, 35 million yearly there has to be some brains to go along with her looks. Compare that to the 5'2" reality star whose 15 minutes were just about ready to expire before her father pimped her for prime luxury seats. Just like the Pats against the Boys, no contest

ill take gisele.shes not only yummy but she has a brain that seems to work . she is quite the business women and worth millions if not billions

She's cute, but Tony Gonazalez's wife takes the cake. WOW.

Well sure. I mean, we're talking Tony Gonzalez here:
tonyg.jpg

What, didn't I read folks begging for pictures in this thread? :D

Jessica by far. Gisele is ugly and flat chested. Brady can do much better. I heard Jennifer Aniston has a tommy crush, so maybe he should give her a call. Jen isn't that great either but has more money.

I'm sorry, but I can't let this stand. Gisele at almost a 3-1 over Jessica? I understand being Patriots homers, but also translating that into your selection of women?

Gisele has a flat chest, she's far too skiny, and her face just isn't that pretty. I've been saying for a few years that she's the most overrated woma--in terms of looks--in the world, hands down. Britney had that wrapped up until she went all fat and crazy on us.

So Gisele is certainly smarter and has a ton of money, I'll give her that. But it's not like Jessica's filing for welfare and to me, at Brady and Romo's age and when neither appears to be settling down any time soon, I'd take Jessica in a heartbeat.

In fact, I'd trade Gisele and an entire year of sex for one weekend with Jessica. Period.

(And yes, I realize I don't have that option. But if I did....oh, if I did...)

Jessica by far. Gisele is ugly and flat chested. Brady can do much better. I heard Jennifer Aniston has a tommy crush, so maybe he should give her a call. Jen isn't that great either but has more money.

You could not be any more wrong about that. Anyway, I think Tommy is OK with his own finances anyway.

But Aniston is cuter, I'll give you that.

They're both ugly. That's like saying who's better looking, Peyton Manning or Kevin Youkilis.

I think Tommy is OK with his own finances anyway.

You know, when you're stinking rich and beautiful and world famous it must be kind of relaxing to find a partner who's equally stinking rich and beautiful and world famous. A nice equal match, nobody's just along for the ride.

(Actually, Gisele is doubtless richer than Tommy, but still.)

I'm sorry, but I can't let this stand. Gisele at almost a 3-1 over Jessica? I understand being Patriots homers, but also translating that into your selection of women?

Gisele has a flat chest, she's far too skiny, and her face just isn't that pretty. I've been saying for a few years that she's the most overrated woma--in terms of looks--in the world, hands down. Britney had that wrapped up until she went all fat and crazy on us.

So Gisele is certainly smarter and has a ton of money, I'll give her that. But it's not like Jessica's filing for welfare and to me, at Brady and Romo's age and when neither appears to be settling down any time soon, I'd take Jessica in a heartbeat.

In fact, I'd trade Gisele and an entire year of sex for one weekend with Jessica. Period.

LOL. You and me both!!

That's all it's about sometimes. There's something in Gisele's eyes that is so seductive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes