PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady vs Rodgers vs Manning

LOL, you very well know that the Looking at the teams, NE has almost always fielded an overall stronger and more talented team than the Colts, ADD (probably the GoaT coach to that) to that mix, which is why I believe such as I do ;-) Hell, even Cassel was made to look good ;-)

How does a QB look good when he couldn't lead the team to the playoffs and lost more games than Brady the previous year?
Why is it so hard to see that Tom has produced every year and heck, even his years where the team isn't exactly perfect he guides them deep into the playoffs. Cassel had his good year in KC.

Seriously, how in the hell was Cassel made to look good? That season was awful, despite him having a team around him that the previous year came a helmet catch away from 19-0, bursting nearly every offensive record in the books.

All your arguments are based on the bizzaro world.

You should feel bad.

Why 2012 Season Proved Peyton Manning Is Better Than Tom Brady | Bleacher Report

Evaluating QBs: Peyton Manning is a Better Playoff Quarterback than Tom Brady › Outside the Hashes

Now I realize that there are also tons of articles stating the exact opposite, however, I'm just puzzled at how aggressive some people get, just because some "dare" not to agree with Them - afterall a question was posed ??

Why 2012 Season Proved Peyton Manning Is Better Than Tom Brady | Bleacher Report

Evaluating QBs: Peyton Manning is a Better Playoff Quarterback than Tom Brady › Outside the Hashes

Now I realize that there are also tons of articles stating the exact opposite, however, I'm just puzzled at how aggressive some people get, just because some "dare" not to agree with Them - afterall a question was posed ??

It's aggravating when the facts prove Tom is better. 1 SB title away from securing best ever. Any which way, Tom beats the mentioned QB's.

How does a QB look good when he couldn't lead the team to the playoffs and lost more games than Brady the previous year?
Why is it so hard to see that Tom has produced every year and heck, even his years where the team isn't exactly perfect he guides them deep into the playoffs. Cassel had his good year in KC.

I've never said Brady wasn't good, and doesn't produce ...

And I think that year was the first and only time that an 11-5 team didn't go to the play offs ?

"Brady vs Rodgers vs Manning" is the title of this thread ? Or did the thread title change ??? :rolleyes:

Ok, see, now we know you're a troll. Matt Cassel's one Pro Bowl season was with Kansas City, not with Belichick and the Patriots.

FWIW, this entire debate is highly subjective and comes down to personal opinion. You can do a web search of "Peyton Manning greatest QB of all times" and you can find a LOT of intelligently written "mainstream" articles that provide valid arguments. You might disagree with them, but they are still valid.

That someone puts Manning above Brady doesn't make them a troll, it just means that they have a different opinion than you do.

:noidea:

It's not the fault of "some people" that you make really lousy arguments. The Brady/Manning argument died in 2007, when Brady finally had a Manning-level offensive cast and blew the the NFL out of the water at 16-0. All that's left today are the willfully obtuse who can't admit to the obvious.

FWIW, this entire debate is highly subjective and comes down to personal opinion. You can do a web search of "Peyton Manning greatest QB of all times" and you can find a LOT of intelligently written "mainstream" articles that provide valid arguments. You might disagree with them, but they are still valid.

That someone puts Manning above Brady doesn't make them a troll, it just means that they have a different opinion than you do.

When they are using "Cassel" and "Denver" as the arguments, they're trolling.

My main reason for putting Manning above Brady, is because I believe that Brady, in far more seasons have had a far better team surrounding him than Manning has had, add Belichick (whom you guys "seem" to give Way too little credit) to that, is why my opinion is as it is ...

But that doesn't make mé a troll, nor a "Tebowite"

My main reason for putting Manning above Brady, is because I believe that Brady, in far more seasons have had a far better team surrounding him than Manning has had, add Belichick (whom you guys "seem" to give Way too little credit) to that, is why my opinion is as it is ...

You're trolling. It is what it is.

You're trolling. It is what it is.

:rolleyes:

If you say so ..., but take a look at the thread title ;-)

I'm sorry I missed the part stating that you are not allowed to disagree ???

;)

Manning didn't have Belichick but he had Bill Polian one of the top GM's around the league. He made sure Peyton got everything he needed to succeed, the players, the system etc.. Now he's playing under Elway who's essentially doing the same thing.

Manning was embraced by ownership and management from day 1, Brady had to make a case for himself from very the beginning.

If you think Peyton's better then fine, I just think the case your making about teams and coaching go both ways.

somebody dial up Bart Muleyy on the bat***** insane phone over at the Indy Colts board...this discussion is right in his wheelhouse.

Manning didn't have Belichick but he had Bill Polian one of the top GM's around the league. He made sure Peyton got everything he needed to succeed, the players, the system etc.. Now he's playing under Elway who's essentially doing the same thing.

Manning was embraced by ownership and management from day 1, Brady had to make a case for himself from very the beginning.

If you think Peyton's better then fine, I just think the case your making about teams and coaching go both ways.

Hasn't BB been the "De-Facto" GM almost his entire tenure so far in NE ?

And I know the argument goes both ways ;-)

A question was posed and I gave my couple of "ører" (Danish for cents, but also means ears lol) on the topic ...

You say it's subjective because you ignore facts.
It isn't subjective. It's very much objective.

You get them confused because of your reliance on "hypothetically if Brady didn't play for the Patriots in this dimension and instead played with the Titans in another universe maybe this, this and that would change."

You say it's subjective because you ignore facts.
It isn't subjective. It's very much objective.

You get them confused because of your reliance on "hypothetically if Brady didn't play for the Patriots in this dimension and instead played with the Titans in another universe maybe this, this and that would change."

According to what "facts" ? There are also "facts" stating the opposite ..., Yet (seemingly) according to you, it's "Only" the QB that Plays on a team ..., surprised how little some of you think about your coach/gm really ...

Ok now you're just an obvious troll making troll statements.
Bye.

Brady > Manning fifty times over

Hasn't BB been the "De-Facto" GM almost his entire tenure so far in NE ?

And I know the argument goes both ways ;-)

A question was posed and I gave my couple of "ører" (Danish for cents, but also means ears lol) on the topic ...

Polian vs Belichick as GM? I can't stand Polian but the guy was a great GM until recently. Well he's retired I believe but you know what I mean.

When they are using "Cassel" and "Denver" as the arguments, they're trolling.

Well, it is a fact that Cassell was a 2nd stringer who came in and went 10-5 replacing Brady, so, you'd have to think that it lends something to the argument about being on a really good team with a good coach.

Saw the rebuttal made earlier that Cassell took over basically the same team that went 16-0 the year before and could only manage 10-5. True. But didn't Brady largely have the same team the next year after coming back and went 10-6 with them ?

This might come down to the different perspective one has. As Pats fans, you all know all of the minutiae concerning a season. What lineman, WR, or RB was lost or hurt that had a big impact. Or did the defense have a down year, etc. From the outside, people just see the main players (Brady, Welker, Moss) and the final record at the end of the year.

Brady versus Rodgers is tough to say. I've always thought INT % is easily the most important stat.

If Rodgers continues to take this many sacks, it's going to become obvious that it's his own fault for holding the ball too long, and for that reason, Brady is superior. If Rodgers can get his sack numbers down to Brady/Manning levels, then he's probably playing better football than any QB ever.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back